Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Info on Spoofers, Cheats and Detections. Please read before you buy!

Discussion on Info on Spoofers, Cheats and Detections. Please read before you buy! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/14/2021, 17:28   #31

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
You can appeal perma bans so long theres proof there was unauthorized activity on your account. Other than that, Activision wont listen to your sob story.

Imagine how many people could appeal bans using excuses like "I bought a second hand pc and logged in but then my account got banned cause the previous owner was hwid banned" or some other dumb ****
Correct. Additionally, bans are manual reviews, thus the rate for unbans is significantly lower. They do in fact have a 0 tolerance policy as the enforcement team cannot keep up with the amount of accounts that receive bans per wave and therefore, ignore tickets. Average wait time for a ticket being resolved for enforcement policies is 4 months. Lastly, they maintain a “all bans are final” policy and hold the account owner responsible for account security.
Old 07/15/2021, 01:08   #32

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I gotta say, with all due respect, I'm seriously doubting this.

Too many variables. What if you logged on once on someones computer that had cheats on and you didn't know? What if you logged on to an internet cafe where someone had used cheats?

It would seem if an account you never play on could get banned no one would have mains.

Also people get unbanned all the time by making reports with the company and proving their accounts have been cracked/hacked. It doesn't seem like these companies have the 0 tolerance policy you are describing.

We will see though, I'll come back to this thread in a year or so.

If you bought a second hand PC that was HWID banned or used a cafe. Have fun explaining to activision your thought on why they should lift your permanent ban from your account you just picked up lol.. It happens alot!! Most motherboards on Ebay are sold because of HWID bans on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniballer01 View Post
After being HWID banned, I can confirm that the only reason I got HWID banned was because my spoofer was detected, and there went all of my accounts and my PC. That being said, I've been doing endless research on how to bypass the ban through replacing internal parts for my PC.

Does anyone know what parts need to be changed outside of the Motherboard, and redoing Windows? I am considering also changing my CPU and SSD/HDD but really don't want to if not needed.

This just proves my point in a nutshell... Spoofers are more likely to be detected you start using one its a matter of time really this why always use when when they are needed.

Tbh to your question im having people buy motherboards now and still having a hwid ban.. At this moement in time im unsure whats needed. They ban different parts of the PC not just one specifically
Old 07/15/2021, 19:13   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgd View Post
If you bought a second hand PC that was HWID banned or used a cafe. Have fun explaining to activision your thought on why they should lift your permanent ban from your account you just picked up lol.. It happens alot!! Most motherboards on Ebay are sold because of HWID bans on them.

This just proves my point in a nutshell... Spoofers are more likely to be detected you start using one its a matter of time really this why always use when when they are needed.

Tbh to your question im having people buy motherboards now and still having a hwid ban.. At this moement in time im unsure whats needed. They ban different parts of the PC not just one specifically

They ban more then just the Mobo lol
Old 07/20/2021, 23:22   #34

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgd View Post
So i own GCAimX.com and daily i get asked "should i use a spoofer to save my PC and my main gaming account?"

We let me explain my logic and reason not.

Day 1 your a noob trying to find the best undetected stuff possible.

You search around come across a place that has never been detected and going months.. So you buy their cheats.
Soemone also told you to use a Spoofer because "it will save your PC and your main account from being banned" Now you go find a spoofer from a different place, one everyone is raving about.

You go ahead and use the cheats on a alternative account as you want to save your main account.
You also use the Spoofer eveytime you play.

Your cheat is working flawlessly and you play for months without any bans. You never use cheats on your main account.. You played many times on your main account without them.

You wake up one morning have loads of mates texting you to get on the game because of how good you are..You get on and see the dreaded permanently banned!!
Now your thinking i best check my main account to see if its okay and guess what... this is also banned. You cannot believe it.. You played legit all this time, you always did everything you was told to do. You now frantically go make a ticket in the cheat providers server and blame them..

Later you find out the spoofer you was using was detected!!!
The spoofer took out both accounts and your PC!!!

Tell me how a spoofer will save your stuff?? It wont! Please only ever use a spoofer if you need to because you are HWID banned from the game.
A spoofer will not protect you only add another detection vector onto the cheats you are already using.
Spoofers are more likely to be detected than the actual cheat itself FACT.

Last but not least DO NOT CHEAT IF YOU ARE SCARED OF LOOSING YOUR "MAIN ACCOUNT". Shit happens in this game and its nobodys fault NOTHING lasts forever BUT WE TRY.

Quick side note:
On my PC (not VM) i cheated and played for over a year without a permanent ban... I lost my main account after all that time through using a Spoofer that i used 3 months prior to the ban.
very good point. I use cheats like 9 Months now. I got hit by infinite wave and now every account gets shadowed. I bought new MB, RAM,M2SSD,Graphic and cpu. I made mistake to login into an old account which was banned. Now i cant play without spoofers. For me its pretty frustrating bc. even after 4-6 weeks (shadow should expire way earlier) i get shadow bans.
Long story short -> Monthly 35$ Spoofer and like 50-60 € cheat. Thats really bad . Lmk if you know anything bout this
Old 07/21/2021, 17:50   #35

Main accounts lol ? I just rage all day 24/7 and I have over 50+ accounts
Old 07/23/2021, 15:13   #36

Why would you need a Main ACC if you can use EO elite benefits & burn the ACC after 2 HRS of gameplay ? Then Never log back into that account ? You only risk your HWID if you log in to a reported account . Spoofers & cleaners
MAC IP flag you quicker than 2 wild west cow boys drawing at each other. From all I been through . Keeping an account you Cheesed with gives you higher risks.
Old 07/23/2021, 20:57   #37

From what I've been reading and asking though in regards to this it seems like I can play on my main, legit, unspoofed, on cold war, then logout, login to different account, unspoofed still, and cheat on warzone, and I should be fine since it's a completely different game.

A few people have told me their accounts are banned on MW19/WZ but they can play on Cold War.