Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about HWID bans

Discussion on Question about HWID bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about HWID bans

Hi, it's ya boy again
I read the "Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans" thread but there are still a few things I don't understand, if someone could be so kind as to explain them to me I would be very grateful!

1 - Can you get permanently HWID banned (as in you'll never be able to play on that PC without a spoofer anymore) and if so, what can lead to that?

2 - How do I clean the traces from other accounts? If I were to buy an EO sub to rage on an alt, would I need a spoofer to make sure my main won't be banned? (I don't care if it gets shadowbanned for 2 weeks)

The only thing I want to assure is that I will still be able to play on my main account (regardless of waiting 2 weeks) after I cheat on an alt

I'm very sorry if this was explained on another thread, I read a bunch of threads but I just didn't really understand these things, thanks you guys a lot for helping me out!
Old 07/03/2021, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
1-
Yes if you do heavy rage

2 -
I think the account gets linked to the HWID you have and gets banned anyways!
Old 07/03/2021, 02:56   #3

elite*gold: 383
To confirm the last guy before me, you can get HWID banned yes and they are generally permanent, although I've heard that Valorant is the only HWID ban that expires.

For #2, other accounts on your PC can only get banned if you log into them using the same HWID, if said HWID is banned. To go around this, this is where the spoofer comes in. When rage hacking on your alt, use the spoofer, so that in the event it gets HWID banned, your main account is safe.
Old 07/05/2021, 21:04   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
If you cheat on an alt, you need to play with a spoofer on that account and NEVER log into that account while unspoofed. Otherwise, your main is vulnerable and will most likely be banned along with the alt in the event of a mass wave.