Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 Stream

Discussion on x22 Stream within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x22 Stream

Going to buy X22 cheats just wondering if there is any problems when streaming it on Xsplit. I know Xsplit hides it but for example system cheats drops the frames of the stream to where it's un watchable. GhostAim works fine, let me know thank you.
Old 07/01/2021, 04:45   #2

I know I just got shadow banned using x22 that’s all I know. Might just be me I don’t even rage either and play very slow with esp
Old 07/01/2021, 05:20   #3

No FPS drop no leg works perfect !
Old 07/05/2021, 20:59   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
I know I just got shadow banned using x22 that’s all I know. Might just be me I don’t even rage either and play very slow with esp
If there isn't mass reports in the Discord of others being shadow banned, it's you and something you did.
Old 07/12/2021, 19:45   #5

It works perfect, there is guide on x22 site on how to use. and they fixed there ban problem, they probably have one of best coders in X. Hands down. you get instant updates as soon as they are needed. daily almost.