Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest rage "kit"

Discussion on Cheapest rage "kit" within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest rage "kit"

I have a good main account which I don't want to cheat on, what I do want is the cheapest way to cheat on an alt without having to worry about getting banned on my main, that's it!
I don't care if my alt gets banned in two days, it's fine. I just want to know the best, cheapest spoofer
Thanks for your time!
TL;DR I need the cheapest spoofer + cheat for rage cheating on an alt without the risk of getting banned on my main
Old 06/28/2021, 19:36   #2

Hi, I could recommend you to check out Bullseye. They sell the same cheat as GoldenGun (it's just another menu colour, but features and anything else is the same). I'm using it for a week now and it's pretty good. You can go full rage or play legit. Right now it's only 20 Euro per month because of a flash sale and the cheat comes along with a spoofer.
Old 06/28/2021, 19:38   #3

Dope! I'll check it out for sure!
I would still need to know if the spoofer is good, because I've heard (I might be completely wrong here) bad spoofers might lead to a ban on your main account, which is something I don't want to risk
Old 06/28/2021, 19:41   #4

Yea you might be right, heard that, too. Because bad spoofer can't delete all tracer files or stuff so you should make sure it's good. Actually i dont know about the spoofers quality. Do you know if GoldeGun has a good spoofer? Maybe they use the same as they sell the same cheat also
Old 06/28/2021, 19:44   #5

Well, I'm pretty new to WZ cheating in general (tho I have cheated in other games for years)
So I don't know, I just want to rage on an alt.
I heard aimex's spoofer is pretty good and it has a 25 euro lifetime option, so if I get confirmation that said spoofer won't get my main banned, I'm getting the spoofer + maybe a engineowning sub
Old 06/29/2021, 18:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynan View Post
Stay away from Aimex, they are scamming and have legit zero support.... STAY AWAY.
really? I heard good things about them, but thanks for helping!
So, what would you recommend?
I just want the cheapest working spoofer+cheat to rage on alts
Old 07/01/2021, 01:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by x22m43 View Post
I have a good main account which I don't want to cheat on, what I do want is the cheapest way to cheat on an alt without having to worry about getting banned on my main, that's it!
I don't care if my alt gets banned in two days, it's fine. I just want to know the best, cheapest spoofer
Thanks for your time!
TL;DR I need the cheapest spoofer + cheat for rage cheating on an alt without the risk of getting banned on my main
If you don't care about being banned use EO is your best option, Spoofer... the cheapest I know is AA but AA is not the best for raging, also you can buy EO and use AA Spoofer or just buy AA COD Package/Master Package and rage with AA, just make sure to clear your tracers before changing of accounts ^^
Old 07/01/2021, 01:39   #8

How long before COD hits you with a HWID ban usually?
Old 07/01/2021, 02:02   #9

Just use a cheat that includes a spoofer. Whatever you do avoid skycheats.com and battlelog.co as I've used both in the past and got banned within a week. Atm I've been using clutchcheats.com for a little over a month and no ban.
Old 07/01/2021, 22:54   #10

Quote:
really? I heard good things about them, but thanks for helping!
So, what would you recommend?
I just want the cheapest working spoofer+cheat to rage on alts
Well, x22 is trusted for sure, been active longer than most of these scamming ***** have been alive... Might not be the best detection vise, I don't know bro.. All i know is that people really need to stay away from Aimex, they answer like once per week, and ask all the time, " What's the issue / what can i do for you "

And on top of that, they remove my ticket and act like i've never posted one, and they scammed me for 215EUR, so STAY AWAY. Once again, please read trough the lines, lots of paid / promoters here and other sites also.
Old 07/02/2021, 16:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynan View Post
Well, x22 is trusted for sure, been active longer than most of these scamming ***** have been alive... Might not be the best detection vise, I don't know bro.. All i know is that people really need to stay away from Aimex, they answer like once per week, and ask all the time, " What's the issue / what can i do for you "

And on top of that, they remove my ticket and act like i've never posted one, and they scammed me for 215EUR, so STAY AWAY. Once again, please read trough the lines, lots of paid / promoters here and other sites also.
Ironic how I might go with X22 considering my name.
Well, thank you all so much for the attention, from what I've gathered x22 doesn't include a spoofer, is that right? also, I can't really find the warzone cheat on the x22 forums, what am I doing wrong?
Old 07/03/2021, 21:07   #12

Quote:
Ironic how I might go with X22 considering my name.
Well, thank you all so much for the attention, from what I've gathered x22 doesn't include a spoofer, is that right? also, I can't really find the warzone cheat on the x22 forums, what am I doing wrong?
They don't have a spoofer, and regarding not finding COD in there, you'll have to create an account! And when you'll about to purchase you'll find it!
Old 07/05/2021, 21:07   #13

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Cheapest is EO.