Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev Error 6328 on PC

Discussion on Dev Error 6328 on PC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dev Error 6328 on PC

Hi

weiß jemand wo hier das Problem liegen könnte, jedes mal wenn ich versuche in ein Game zu gehen un in der Lobby bin bekomm ich diese Meldung Dev Error 6328, Ich hab auch schon den Treiber von meiner Karte gelöscht und neu Installiert.. auch in Spiel hab ich Auf fehler gescannt aber keine gefunden..

Was kann ich noch versuchen!??

ENG

does anyone know where the problem could be, every time I try to go into a game and in the lobby I get this message Dev Error 6328, I have already deleted the driver from my card and reinstalled it .. also in the game I scanned for errors but found none ..

What else can I try!??

Chiller!
Old 06/08/2021, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
6328 is a network error IIRC.
Try using a VPN and see if it stops.
You may need to open ports or add an exception to your network firewall.
Old 06/08/2021, 18:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
6328 is a network error IIRC.
Try using a VPN and see if it stops.
You may need to open ports or add an exception to your network firewall.

In Google they say it is a card problem. When I installed Warzone I could play the whole time without any problems because this message did not appear
Old 06/08/2021, 23:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Chiller View Post
In Google they say it is a card problem. When I installed Warzone I could play the whole time without any problems because this message did not appear
I checked after my reply and it is indeed a network issue, not a graphics issue.
Try what I mentioned above and see if it works.
Old 06/09/2021, 15:50   #5

Quote:
I checked after my reply and it is indeed a network issue, not a graphics issue.
Try what I mentioned above and see if it works.
No, it is not a network problem, if it were one then the game would have to crash in the menu with the message. Where did you get this info from! ??
Some people also get it in the story this is not MP or Wazone!

Look here all writing the same.
Old 06/09/2021, 22:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Chiller View Post
No, it is not a network problem, if it were one then the game would have to crash in the menu with the message. Where did you get this info from! ??
Some people also get it in the story this is not MP or Wazone!

Look here all writing the same.
If you look at error codes which activision provides, it states that 6328 is a network error.
Since you're unable to complete the instructions I provided, I will no longer be helping.
Good luck.
Old 06/10/2021, 00:28   #7

Quote:
If you look at error codes which activision provides, it states that 6328 is a network error.
Since you're unable to complete the instructions I provided, I will no longer be helping.
Good luck.

I don't see a single point here where this should stand. So this VPN thing doesn't make sense to me. And I talked to other players, everyone told me that it had something to do with the graphics card.
Old 06/10/2021, 17:23   #8

The SOLUTION that fixed my error was having both of my texture settings under the VIdeo tab set to Normal and not High. Crazy I know. I have a 3090 too
Old 06/10/2021, 18:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankey View Post
The SOLUTION that fixed my error was having both of my texture settings under the VIdeo tab set to Normal and not High. Crazy I know. I have a 3090 too
My GPU is ah RTX 2080 XTreme, the error only came when I ran the tool
GeForce Experience installed. But now I got it back by uninstalling everything and only taking the driver from MS..

It was probably due to the rendering resolution.