Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting started with Warzone cheating

Discussion on Getting started with Warzone cheating within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting started with Warzone cheating

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been interested for quite some time. I’m looking at trying out some cheats on Warzone. Would anyone be willing to provide guidance as to how to begin? I understand I would need to purchase it from one of the reputable venders. But should I buy a dummy account to use? (if so where is good), do I need a spoofer?(if so which one would you recommend and do they work after the update), etc. Any other general tips, advice or guidance on how to begin or how the system works is welcomed. I knows it’s a bit lengthy so thank you for your time.
Old 05/23/2021, 14:21   #2

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhil View Post
Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been interested for quite some time. I’m looking at trying out some cheats on Warzone. Would anyone be willing to provide guidance as to how to begin? I understand I would need to purchase it from one of the reputable venders. But should I buy a dummy account to use? (if so where is good), do I need a spoofer?(if so which one would you recommend and do they work after the update), etc. Any other general tips, advice or guidance on how to begin or how the system works is welcomed. I knows it’s a bit lengthy so thank you for your time.
First things first. Dont cheat, trust me. For me Warzone is no fun anymore without cheats. If you like this game and you have fun atm, dont cheat. Trust me ^^

But we all know you will try it anyways, so here is your answer:

You can buy cheese from these providers:

-> Go with Aimex, Cynical Helper or x22. Dont use Battlelog ^^

You can use a dummy account - check here: - buy a phone verified account, dont buy an expensive one for the beginning. After some time you can find account on cynical website etc. there are lots of providers. But dont buy from "Accounttracker" -> This is pure scam.

Spoofer?
- you dont need a spoofer. As long as you use legit providers and dont rage like a retard you should not get banned that easy. BUT: trust me, sometime you will get banned. It is never 100% safe. And activision is getting better and better. If you get hwid flagged or banned (read everything about it here: ) you can go with infinite or cynical.

Other tips:
Its very frustrating to cheat in warzone tbh. The providers have to update pretty often and if you are hwid banned / flages and you need a spoofer its pretty expensive. You need accounts, spoofers, cheese etc. And the more providers, the higher the chance of getting banned.

And yes before i get flamed - if you use a minimal aimhelper and esp just in critical situations you should be pretty safe. But dont forget. If the provider gets detected your account is gone forever and you need a new one.

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2021, 14:53   #3

I agree with the above. Don’t cheat, if you do then you’ll only get placed in a higher skilled bracket with more discreet cheaters. Then it becomes a vicious cycle. I’ve stopped cheating and made a new account and hold a 1.5kdr without cheats. Yes it’sextremely frustrating to run into cheaters when your legit but as mentioned, if you do cheat then sbmm will screw you and it even seems at times that once your too good then activision messes with your hit reg and it takes even longer to kill someone
Old 05/23/2021, 17:57   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Buy Aimex.
Buy INFINITE.
Buy an aged account.
Never log into the aged account unless you’re spoofed.
Old 05/24/2021, 12:24   #5

So, if my understanding is correct, the best providers are Aimex and Cynical, right ?
What about X22 ? Is it good ? Has it ever been detected ?
Old 05/24/2021, 12:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentmarco View Post
So, if my understanding is correct, the best providers are Aimex and Cynical, right ?
What about X22 ? Is it good ? Has it ever been detected ?
yes x22 is good. Its pretty popular and got detected 1-2 months ago. Its safe right now but who knows. Activision is not sleeping
Old 05/24/2021, 12:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
First things first. Dont cheat, trust me. For me Warzone is no fun anymore without cheats. If you like this game and you have fun atm, dont cheat. Trust me ^^

But we all know you will try it anyways, so here is your answer:

You can buy cheese from these providers:

-> Go with Aimex, Cynical Helper or x22. Dont use Battlelog ^^

You can use a dummy account - check here: - buy a phone verified account, dont buy an expensive one for the beginning. After some time you can find account on cynical website etc. there are lots of providers. But dont buy from "Accounttracker" -> This is pure scam.

Spoofer?
- you dont need a spoofer. As long as you use legit providers and dont rage like a retard you should not get banned that easy. BUT: trust me, sometime you will get banned. It is never 100% safe. And activision is getting better and better. If you get hwid flagged or banned (read everything about it here: ) you can go with infinite or cynical.

Other tips:
Its very frustrating to cheat in warzone tbh. The providers have to update pretty often and if you are hwid banned / flages and you need a spoofer its pretty expensive. You need accounts, spoofers, cheese etc. And the more providers, the higher the chance of getting banned.

And yes before i get flamed - if you use a minimal aimhelper and esp just in critical situations you should be pretty safe. But dont forget. If the provider gets detected your account is gone forever and you need a new one.

have fun

Do you know if cynical have ever been detected before or are they pretty safe? As they come with a good package for being on a previously detected pc
Old 05/24/2021, 12:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord10 View Post
Do you know if cynical have ever been detected before or are they pretty safe? As they come with a good package for being on a previously detected pc
undetected.
Old 05/24/2021, 12:57   #9

Nice one that from release would you know?
Old 05/24/2021, 13:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord10 View Post
Nice one that from release would you know?
Yes, Cynical is undetected since release. So is Aimex.
Old 05/24/2021, 19:13   #11

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
undetected.
soft detection (mass shadowbans)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2021, 04:35   #12

Just run uav hack and hypex. If I could start over thats what i would do. Cheats + spoofer + accounts = too much money.
Old 05/25/2021, 04:50   #13

Hypex

First time hearing about hypex, thank you for the rec. I searched it on google and see it offers anti recoil and rapid fire. Is this something that will need to be adjusted on the fly per gun like the Cronus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
Just run uav hack and hypex. If I could start over thats what i would do. Cheats + spoofer + accounts = too much money.

Tags
warzone cheating