When the game is broken ASF with ridiculous SBMM and unbalanced weapons naturally less skilled players resort to cheating. Basically its Acti fault.
Although I believe cheaters will always exist regardless, but I see your point. The state of the game is why I started cheating in the first place, the game is filled to the brim with other cheaters, sweaty players, and unbalanced guns/metas. And I don't have the time to spend hours to get good at the game, so I use cheat software to have that slight advantage of ESP/Aimbot to get me to enjoy the game. Even that, the game gets to my nerves every day...
Engine Owning 07/27/2020 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies Hello guys,
looong time ago i registered me here..
And now i have a question about Engine owning
I want to test that esp but i cant confirm my email adress
Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to [email protected]
Nothing happens no email no junk noting
Checking for vouches on engine owning.... 04/04/2020 - Call of Duty - 9 Replies Is it a safe program that actually isn't detected? I get you will get banned if you are obvious but im making sure the program isn't detected. Any info helps
This weekend’s IGC weekend special 12/06/2013 - Need for Speed World - 22 Replies Not so Special as we want....
Bentley Continental Supersports Coupe
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak -prn2/1395125_578281305587186_2118237728_n.jpg