Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aim Assist

Discussion on Aim Assist within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aim Assist

Is there any software, scirpt or anything that can help in aim assist. I do not want nothing special but that little bit of help as, which is also safe to use.

I dont want to win but have a little bit of fun and dont die with the 1st, 2nd or 3rd gun fight.

Also are there any reliable auto ping scripts?
Old 04/13/2021, 07:30   #2

elite*gold: 141
A good aimbot with low FOV and smooth enabled.
Old 04/13/2021, 08:27   #3

anything which has aimbot only... does not require all the other stuff like esp etc..for me, those make the game not interesting.

know one which is reliable and does not make you banned?
Old 04/13/2021, 12:07   #4

If you only want a "strong" aim assist then I would just suggest getting scripts on a Cronus zen or a strike pack. These are just much harder to detect and serve your purpose.
Old 04/13/2021, 14:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwizard8 View Post
If you only want a "strong" aim assist then I would just suggest getting scripts on a Cronus zen or a strike pack. These are just much harder to detect and serve your purpose.
Yeah but they are only for controllers
I’m also looking for something for Keyboard and mouse .

Just aim assist .
Old 04/13/2021, 15:01   #6

tried the zen but it's no good...it has a lag that will disgust you while playing on the keyboard and mouse.
Old 04/13/2021, 15:37   #7

I think pretty much all providers that provide aimbot or "aim assist" provide ESP and radars as well. you always run a higher risk of being detected and banned using those providers.

There is a product out there that provides a "strong aim assist" that relies on information retrieved from your GPU (). These kind of products are a lot harder to detect by Activision. I would personally say it is almost impossible to detect. But this product only runs on multiplayer not warzone, and it will have a greater effect on your FPS as it is using your GPU to analyze the pixels and compute where to aim.
Old 04/13/2021, 16:22   #8

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwizard8 View Post
I think pretty much all providers that provide aimbot or "aim assist" provide ESP and radars as well. you always run a higher risk of being detected and banned using those providers.

There is a product out there that provides a "strong aim assist" that relies on information retrieved from your GPU (). These kind of products are a lot harder to detect by Activision. I would personally say it is almost impossible to detect. But this product only runs on multiplayer not warzone, and it will have a greater effect on your FPS as it is using your GPU to analyze the pixels and compute where to aim.
AI aimbots are trash.
Old 04/13/2021, 16:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
AI aimbots are trash.
Yea I agree.

Tags
aim assist