Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VoidCheaters //HoneyHacks

Discussion on VoidCheaters //HoneyHacks within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/21/2021, 17:21   #31

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_tuk View Post
They literally just left us dry. But by far one of the best cheats ever made and if anyone knows something better one or an alternative please drop a link.
?

It still works. That’s all you need to know.
Old 05/21/2021, 17:27   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
?

It still works. That’s all you need to know.
He's probably referring to it being down for like 4+ days now with a network connection error. People starting to get squirrely if it's finally gone.
Old 05/21/2021, 19:16   #33

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
He's probably referring to it being down for like 4+ days now with a network connection error. People starting to get squirrely if it's finally gone.
4 days?
I used it Wednesday with no problems.
I'll give it a try when I get home.
Old 05/21/2021, 20:52   #34

Quote:
4 days?
Still Getting Network Error.
Old 05/21/2021, 22:14   #35

Quote:
4 days?
Definitely has been down longer than that network error 0920 when I tried just now. Been watching other forums where ppl keep updated on it.

They say their servers have been under attack and they are dealing with it.
Old 05/22/2021, 18:11   #36

Anyone know if they are back up and running?
Old 05/22/2021, 19:27   #37

**UPDATE**

D3SK says they are dealing with people attacking their servers and are working to resolve it.

Check 7sins & ttg for updates from D3 himself.

EDIT: Message from D3 "For everyone else, our servers have been under attack for several days, I apologize for the Inconvenience and we are trying to get back up as quickly as possible."
Old 05/28/2021, 14:00   #38

Darn network error again + failed to send packets which is first time ive seen
Old 06/09/2021, 05:16   #39

Is voidcheater still working fine ? I’ve lifetime on both MW/Warzone and ColdWar.

I’ve been suspended for 5 months caused of RUT Unlocking got me shadow banned for a day and permanently banned right after.

Just to making sure that everything works fine before injecting into my brand new PC.
Old 06/09/2021, 08:10   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
They've basically turn to *** support seeing as he's "known" to be gatorcheats

Which is being sued by activation/Riot/Bungie.

Better off going with another cold war/codmw cheat
Wow I'm glad you finally grown some brain cells. What happen to backing up Gator/Void? Just admit you got ****** over too. What was funny is right after he gave me that 30 day trial for exposing him, and then trying to apologize for my legit concern that I had, I tried the cheat and the UI was the same for the cheat for MW from GatorCheats. I messaged him on Telegram right after I noticed and the next update the entire UI for the cheat was different and he completely ignored me.
Old 06/09/2021, 14:24   #41

Hi guys I’m just wondering does anyone here know how to do the icon glitch on Cold War that allows you to appear as if you’re playing on console when in fact you’re on pc. I am a life time member of honey and want to pair these two together. Any help I’d really appreciated
Old 06/09/2021, 18:17   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
Wow I'm glad you finally grown some brain cells. What happen to backing up Gator/Void? Just admit you got ****** over too. What was funny is right after he gave me that 30 day trial for exposing him, and then trying to apologize for my legit concern that I had, I tried the cheat and the UI was the same for the cheat for MW from GatorCheats. I messaged him on Telegram right after I noticed and the next update the entire UI for the cheat was different and he completely ignored me.
I'll always support Gator, he makes great cheats you can't deny that.

Everyone knows his support is horrible. I, myself even tried to help people the best I could in chat when it was open.

I won't deny gators support is really bad, but hes a good coder that made a **** choice to do valorant and d2 when I told him straight up doing anything against riot is not a good idea and dont bother. But my guy didnt listen
Old 06/14/2021, 00:39   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
Support is trash but whoever he stumbled upon for Warzone and Valorant is a very talented coder. He had *** knows how many people on that loader and was taken down by a lawsuit not even a banwave by their AC or AC team.

Warzone still works fine with no detections to this day. Everyone knows he is HoneyHacks because it literally says that in the lawsuit.

I'm surprised HH is still active but its the best $75 I ever spent on a lifetime tbh. I'm not sure if someone took it over or d3skool did but it has some downtime but I would rank it as the safest option out there still.