Hello,
got a shadowban and now I want to know how to spoof in correct way. Im going to get a spoofer, which one it will be idk, but im still reading threads atm. Do I use the spoofer while the shadowban or when the shadowban is gone?
doesn't matter
spoofers are to protect your hwid from being permanently hwid banned
as long as you're using it on a new account which hasn't been exposed to your old hwid, that is all that matters.
doesn't matter
spoofers are to protect your hwid from being permanently hwid banned
as long as you're using it on a new account which hasn't been exposed to your old hwid, that is all that matters.
So now I got a Shadowban for like 2 days and after the 14 days, could I play normal with cheats again or should I play with spoofer?
Do you know of a working spoofer right now? I see that infinite is having problems, I've tried aimex spoofer it worked for a day but got SB w/o injection on a few accounts, and decided to try cynical but only their cleaner is working not their spoofer. The cleaner itself didn't work for me either.
Do you know of a working spoofer right now? I see that infinite is having problems, I've tried aimex spoofer it worked for a day but got SB w/o injection on a few accounts, and decided to try cynical but only their cleaner is working not their spoofer. The cleaner itself didn't work for me either.
Do you know of a working spoofer right now? I see that infinite is having problems, I've tried aimex spoofer it worked for a day but got SB w/o injection on a few accounts, and decided to try cynical but only their cleaner is working not their spoofer. The cleaner itself didn't work for me either.
none are working 100%
they're all having problems on and off for users.
some are working better than others, but everyone is having an issue for a small portion of their users atm.
acti implemented a new way which they scan for hwid's and nobody has found a solution to why this scans for some people and not others nor why it'll work for someone on saturday, but then not on sunday.
some are working better than others, but everyone is having an issue for a small portion of their users atm.
acti implemented a new way which they scan for hwid's and nobody has found a solution to why this scans for some people and not others nor why it'll work for someone on saturday, but then not on sunday.
[Selling] 💲Dark Spoofer💲—UD ✅—HWID SPOOFER🆔—Supports Many Games/AC🎮—Easy to Use🔥— 10/16/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies Ez$ x Dark Spoofer
STATUS: UNDETCTED ✅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬& #9644;▬▬▬▬▬▬ 9644;▬▬▬▬▬▬ 644;▬
How to Buy:
-All trades will be done through epvp market
-You can contact my Discord: BOGEY#1337
-Feel free to join my discord server if you have any questions on this or our other products!