Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best prediction next to EO in warzone?

Discussion on Best prediction next to EO in warzone? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best prediction next to EO in warzone?

Topic is the Question. Currently using GhostAim. I’m happy so far because I don’t know other cheats. Prediction is good with auto weapons but with Sniper on moving target it’s most of the time not hitting.

Got x22 better prediction or other providers? I’m not raging I play legit with my main account and try to stay under 15 kills per game in Verdansk. So EngineOwning is not a choice for me.
Old 03/24/2021, 02:40   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
x22 is good for under 250m, best for legit play imo.
cynical has good prediction but the esp is super buggy and is overpriced imo.
Old 03/24/2021, 02:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Do you feel that the prediction from x22 is better than from ghost aim? Is the „no recoil“ adjustable or will it be 100% no recoil (so very sus in killcam with Amax/FFAR/ Aug
Old 03/24/2021, 03:12   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
Do you feel that the prediction from x22 is better than from ghost aim? Is the „no recoil“ adjustable or will it be 100% no recoil (so very sus in killcam with Amax/FFAR/ Aug
prediction, excluding eo and cynical, is about the same for all providers.
recoil is 100% off, no slider.
Old 03/24/2021, 07:31   #5

elite*gold: 244
EO is good aimbot if you dont care about bans and also if you want to play rage, semi-legit.

AA - is the best cheat for legit cheating. Both of these cheats have including spoofer.