Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I can use VPN/DumaOS for easy lobbies?

Discussion on How I can use VPN/DumaOS for easy lobbies? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How I can use VPN/DumaOS for easy lobbies?

Hey I have a netduma and NordVPN I want it to use for easy lobbies. how it works?
It disconnects me from discord, and my friends can’t join me ingame..
Old 02/18/2021, 14:22   #2

Set it to spectating mode and they should be able to join. Then switch it back to the strict mode once your all in the lobbie together As far as easier lobbies I’m not sure. I believe drift0r and a few others made YouTube videos connecting to South Africa and a few places trying the same thing.
Old 02/18/2021, 14:28   #3

Is it detactable if i change my location? I got Cyberghost VPN Premium and i could choose any location. But i am afraid that i get banned because i use VPN to play in different areas like Africa, Asia or the US
Old 02/18/2021, 16:31   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
Is it detactable if i change my location? I got Cyberghost VPN Premium and i could choose any location. But i am afraid that i get banned because i use VPN to play in different areas like Africa, Asia or the US
Kind of.

They just started issuing shadow bans to region hoppers. But I’ve yet to see any permanent bans come from it.

It’s not worth it at all. You’re often waiting 1-2 minutes for a queue just to get an easier lobby because you yourself are a bot and can’t play on your own region

Honestly, just cheat if you want to go the lengths of getting easier lobbies. It’s basically the same thing.
Old 02/18/2021, 22:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Kind of.

They just started issuing shadow bans to region hoppers. But I’ve yet to see any permanent bans come from it.

It’s not worth it at all. You’re often waiting 1-2 minutes for a queue just to get an easier lobby because you yourself are a bot and can’t play on your own region

Honestly, just cheat if you want to go the lengths of getting easier lobbies. It’s basically the same thing.
Thanks just seen your review for COD cheats.

I think you need to update the AA one,

You have written that the ESP has skeleton - it doesnt/

Also, you have written plug and play. Far from it, you need to edit files with commands and basic script to change most settings.

Just some constructive feedback,

Tags
botlobbies, easy lobbies, netduma, vpn, warzone