Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Lobby Cheat Discussion per Drift0r's video

Discussion on Bot Lobby Cheat Discussion per Drift0r's video within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 48
Bot Lobby Cheat Discussion per Drift0r's video

Drift0r talks about a real "cheat" that can guarantee you bot lobbies in Warzone. I have never heard of such a thing. Do you guys have any knowledge of something like this? I linked his video for reference.
Old 01/05/2021, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
He's talking about using the new companion app beta, which has since been fixed, to leave games based on high KD lobbies - and - to tank your stats to get paired into lower-skilled lobbies.
Old 01/05/2021, 22:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
interested in this too, losing my mind over being matched with 4kd dmr+mac10/diamatti users
Old 01/05/2021, 23:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mlet View Post
interested in this too, losing my mind over being matched with 4kd dmr+mac10/diamatti users
You missed out. It's been patched.
Old 01/06/2021, 11:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
He's talking about using the new companion app beta, which has since been fixed, to leave games based on high KD lobbies - and - to tank your stats to get paired into lower-skilled lobbies.
This is something else entirely.
Old 01/06/2021, 13:08   #6

Streamers and big content creators have been using software (or hardware if on consoles) provided by Activision to constantly get easy lobbies for advertising purposes.

This has been going since Advanced Warfare.

It's somewhat related to the recent Warzone companion app but more advanced.

Also, African and South American VPN's ftw
Old 01/06/2021, 14:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDirkDiggler View Post
This is something else entirely.
No it’s not.

He even talks about using it in the video, as well as playing recklessly to manipulate SBMM.

There is no tool, method, exploit, anything. Getting bot lobbies is common sense, and before the app was patched, using it to make it even easier to manipulate SBMM.
Old 01/06/2021, 22:30   #8

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by baraotrampa View Post
Streamers and big content creators have been using software (or hardware if on consoles) provided by Activision to constantly get easy lobbies for advertising purposes.

I’m actually using ExpressVPN right now, and using that to find games. I taking quite some time to find a lobby though!
Old 01/08/2021, 11:11   #9

I have a Netduma.

I set ping assist to 0 so it can only search inside the circle.

I see a lot of people saying to connect to Hawaii servers. When I search there doesn't seem to be any Hawaii servers. My Netduma doesn't even show Hawaii on the map but I put the circle over most of the ocean where it should be and it wont find a match.

I've seen post that say to connect to servers in Egypt. Same thing. There does seem to be a server in the UAE I can put the circle over and find a match. Some lobbies are pretty **** easy, but not consistently bot lobbies. South African lobbies seem to be more skilled.

I'm not consistently getting bot lobbies.

There seems to be more to this than just spoofing your location.
Old 01/08/2021, 13:52   #10

There are multiple methods to do this:

Use VPN from another country, where Warzone has been released lately like India or Oceania.
For example in Warzone tournaments playing on Oceania servers is not allowed cuz the skill cap is a lot lower.

2. Netduma router

3(maybe already patched).
Use another pc/console with a fresh lvl 1 account. Make a lobby with lvl 1 account, make the lvl 1 account the lobby leader and queue up with the lvl 1. After match has started leave with the lvl 1.
You could play solo in duos, duo in trio and trio in squads.
LVL 1 account should affect SBMM rating potentially.
Old 01/08/2021, 15:27   #11

I’ll address some of the theories here.

VPN a different country
This does nothing against SBMM other that give you a non-desirable connection to the data center you’re connected to. You have to also change the region of your game on the battle.net launcher, otherwise it won’t do anything other than flag your account as stolen. It’s not worth connecting to India where you’re going to have 200+ latency and be **** on by .4 KD players because you’re running in place.
Netduma router
I had a Netduma, it’s snake oil. Regardless of the router, you’re still not going to be placed in bot lobbies. SBMM will hold your queue until it can find similarly skilled players to fill your lobby. If you Google “Netduma Warzone” you’ll see several threads of their staff telling customers it won’t work.
Fresh alt account boost
This involved making a second account on a console or alt PC, inviting yourself to a duos lobby on a fresh account, and getting killed a few times to lower your SBMM. I haven’t tried doing this in a while, but it’s the same concept as intentionally tanking stats to lower your SBMM so in theory, it should work.
Old 09/09/2021, 04:40   #12

Not sure if this is the software or not but I purchased the "sbmmoff" software which creates a software based geo fence instead of a hardware based one like the net duma. It allows me to connect to uk, France, Germany, Spain and the USA without changing my IP or geo location data. Not every lobby is a bot lobby but I get more easier games than normal. Also since I'm from the UK and select uk in the software 100 percent of my games give me a local ping of 15. I spoke to the developer on discord and he told me before he offered it to public streamers were using it for months...
Old 09/09/2021, 10:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by baraotrampa View Post

LMAOOOO.

Source: Trust me bro.

I love how you guys always throw random **** in there too to make it sound like you know more than you do/you're some kind of insider

"Been going on since Advanced Warfare" LOL. Why not since Ghosts?
Old 09/12/2021, 16:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
LMAOOOO.

Source: Trust me bro.

I love how you guys always throw random **** in there too to make it sound like you know more than you do/you're some kind of insider

"Been going on since Advanced Warfare" LOL. Why not since Ghosts?
Hahaha, gotta agree here.
Old 09/13/2021, 02:19   #15

got the netduma and it'***** or miss. The best and easiest way is an alt account to find lobbies and go from there.