Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best streamable Warzone Provider

Discussion on Best streamable Warzone Provider within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best streamable Warzone Provider

Hey guys, I’ve been very active on a lot of these forums before I joined. I’ve been using x22 with no shadow bans account has 30k kills and 800 wins 6kd and it’s over a year old. I’m just looking for something streamable, as secure as possible and high quality, I was hoping somebody may be able to point me in the right direction.
Old 12/29/2020, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
ArtificialAiming is streamproof. Pretty similar to x22. Quality is a little below x22 but it’s still a solid competitor.
Old 12/29/2020, 16:53   #3

Thoughts on project chaos ? I just want the best option out there.
Old 12/29/2020, 17:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holez View Post
Haven’t used it. Reached out to Sl1me a while back but he never responded, so I left it at that.

It could be a resell for all I know.
Old 12/29/2020, 17:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holez View Post
Personally for Streamable HoneyHacks works great, just don't **** with the zombie stuff to be safe. I used Slimes and while he was a super nice guy I was very let down down by his cheat. He said it was just an issue with me but the aimbot would literally not even abide by the FOV and the vis check was broken, he said he would look into it for me and I left it at that and he never messaged back so I just let the month run out. Again great guy we actually chatted for 45mins on discord voice but I was quite let down.

HH has a lot of users but security seems solid, auto updates for small game updates but will shut down if an Anti-cheat measure is flagged or changed for a manual check.
Old 12/29/2020, 18:16   #6

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,503
Aimexcheats. You got a external ESP. There is also anti screenshot.
Old 12/31/2020, 05:45   #7

Aimex is pretty decent. But some frame drops if ur not using a decent pc
Old 12/31/2020, 16:43   #8

I don't use AA anymore but I can confirm its streamproof. I personally think AA is better than x22 for gaming quality and customization but that's just me? The coders are friends with each other so they share designs and custom projections with each other but aside from that...My recommendation would be AA
Old 12/31/2020, 17:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupechute View Post
I don't use AA anymore but I can confirm its streamproof. I personally think AA is better than x22 for gaming quality and customization but that's just me? The coders are friends with each other so they share designs and custom projections with each other but aside from that...My recommendation would be AA
The only performance benefit of AA over x22 is that it's streamproof.
Otherwise, x22 performs better.

Both aimbots at a distance are ****, x22's ESP is far superior with higher performance and less bugs, but AA does have more customization and features than x22, which is really nice.

They're really close in quality, but if you're someone that uses ESP more than anything else, I'd go with x22. If you want more bang for your buck, I'd go with AA.
Old 12/31/2020, 17:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post

Both aimbots at a distance are ****, x22's ESP is far superior with higher performance and less bugs, but AA does have more customization and features than x22, which is really nice.

They're really close in quality, but if you're someone that uses ESP more than anything else, I'd go with x22. If you want more bang for your buck, I'd go with AA.
This is a good comparison. I agree.
Thanks for the clarifications
Old 12/31/2020, 19:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupechute View Post
This is a good comparison. I agree.
Thanks for the clarifications
Not to mention how much cheaper x22 (and even more-so now with 40% sale) is than AA.
Just not worth the price difference, IMO.
Old 01/04/2021, 10:54   #12

Quote:

Actually, the AA aimbot is quite better. I've used X22 before, now I am at AA and I can hit shots +500m easiely with snipers and with AR's lovely

AA you just need a good Config and Weapon Settings! The default ones won't work ,that's why you can change ehm
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 12:42   #13

elite*gold: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
Actually, the AA aimbot is quite better. I've used X22 before, now I am at AA and I can hit shots +500m easiely with snipers and with AR's lovely

AA you just need a good Config and Weapon Settings! The default ones won't work ,that's why you can change ehm
I agree on this, as long as you have a good wc you'll hit any shots with sniper of your desire.
Old 01/04/2021, 12:43   #14

Quote:

I agree expect that X22 aimbot is better than AA by miles away, plus Support in AA is unbearable
Old 01/04/2021, 14:31   #15

artificalaiming is dog ****...