Hey, I created a new account for Cold War after 3-5 Days I logged into the account and cheated 5min ago I got banned on that. After that, I logged into my Main Account and I saw that I am shadowbanned. It's 1 day ago now and I didn't launched the game after I saw I am shadowbanned. What now am I hwid banned or is my shadowban Perma?
so I am not getting perma banned and just have to wait 7-14 days?
I didn't say that. If you cheated on an account that is now shadowbanned, there is a likelihood that it turns into a permanent. But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.
I didn't say that. If you cheated on an account that is now shadowbanned, there is a likelihood that it turns into a permanent. But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.
„But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.“
Yes for me its this my new account got banned for cheating but my main is legit where I never hacked before so my Main got a shadowban is that normal, dont I have to worry to get perma banned?
„But if you were permanently banned on one account, make another, and you get a shadowban on that one without cheating, then yes, after 7-14 days you'll be fine.“
Yes for me its this my new account got banned for cheating but my main is legit where I never hacked before so my Main got a shadowban is that normal, dont I have to worry to get perma banned?
Any account that is played after a permanent ban will be shadowed for 7-14 days. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.
IF you did NOT cheat on an account that was shadowbanned as a result of a permanent ban on another account, it won't be banned.
Shadowbans are manual review periods which is used to look at your account and see if you have cheated.
Then I don't know what's happening, I just lost 5 Euros in accounts with number verified that all of them got banned, I got no cheat on and cleared tracers on each acc, Each acc gets shadowed after tutorial and perm banned in 1-2 hours, any fix for this? : /
EDIT: This has been happening after I got banned with EO and EO banned me from their site
Then I don't know what's happening, I just lost 5 Euros in accounts with number verified that all of them got banned, I got no cheat on and cleared tracers on each acc, Each acc gets shadowed after tutorial and perm banned in 1-2 hours, any fix for this? : /
[Selling] Verkaufe CS:GO Shadowbanned Account mit Skins 03/02/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies Hallo!
Ich verkaufe einen CS:GO Account mit einem "Shadowban" sprich der Account ist vom Handel ausgeschlossen jedoch kann man mit ihm noch CS:GO spielen.
Man sieht kein Ban oder sonstiges wenn man auf das Profil geht!
Inventory Value: 1748.14$
Bilder vom Inventory: https://imgur.com/a/qUaios5 ( 89 Items )
Wer Interesse hat PN mit Preis.
Ich werde nur an Interessanten den Profile Link senden.
[Buying] Cheap Shadowbanned/Trade/Communitybann Account with Inventory!! 07/24/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies As the title says im searching for a somehow banned ( NOT VAC! ) account with inventory value.
offer me your account here or on discord: Rudolfus Van Hotzen#9891