Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shadowbanned on Main

Discussion on Shadowbanned on Main within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 12/17/2020, 16:41   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Any account that is played after a permanent ban will be shadowed for 7-14 days. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.
i got banned months ago i bought cw on a new account and im still shadow banned
thotable is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 17:21   #32



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,280
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
i got banned months ago i bought cw on a new account and im still shadow banned
I donít see how thatís possible.

Shadowban timelines are an automated process. It automatically flags an account due to a recent ban or mass reports. It flags an account and places it in a shadowban for no longer than 14 days while an Activision/Treyarch employee manually reviews the reason for the shadowban. If the employee doesnít take action before the shadowban expires, then it automatically lifts.

The only way that you could be shadowbanned months after a permanent ban is if you never logged into a new account after you were permanently banned until a month later. In which case, shadowbans start on the first login after a permanent ban.
-0x41^4- is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 17:28   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I donít see how thatís possible.

Shadowban timelines are an automated process. It automatically flags an account due to a recent ban or mass reports. It flags an account and places it in a shadowban for no longer than 14 days while an Activision/Treyarch employee manually reviews the reason for the shadowban. If the employee doesnít take action before the shadowban expires, then it automatically lifts.

The only way that you could be shadowbanned months after a permanent ban is if you never logged into a new account after you were permanently banned until a month later. In which case, shadowbans start on the first login after a permanent ban.
i logged in but never played any games on mw so thing that probly why
thotable is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 18:38   #34



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,280
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
i logged in but never played any games on mw so thing that probly why
Sorry, I should've clarified. Yes, you need to play 1-2 games.
-0x41^4- is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 18:48   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Sorry, I should've clarified. Yes, you need to play 1-2 games.
okay i played about 5 games so i just need to wait 7-14 days then i should be good to go right ?
thotable is offline  
Old 12/17/2020, 18:59   #36



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,280
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
okay i played about 5 games so i just need to wait 7-14 days then i should be good to go right ?
Yes.
-0x41^4- is offline  
Reply

Tags
banned, coldwar


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Verkaufe CS:GO Shadowbanned Account mit Skins
03/02/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo! Ich verkaufe einen CS:GO Account mit einem "Shadowban" sprich der Account ist vom Handel ausgeschlossen jedoch kann man mit ihm noch CS:GO spielen. Man sieht kein Ban oder sonstiges wenn man auf das Profil geht! Inventory Value: 1748.14$ Bilder vom Inventory: https://imgur.com/a/qUaios5 ( 89 Items ) Wer Interesse hat PN mit Preis. Ich werde nur an Interessanten den Profile Link senden.
[Selling] CS:GO shadowbanned Accounts
12/11/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! I am selling shadowbanned CS:GO Accounts. https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=76561198283824010 | Inventory Value: $3380.78 Price: 285$ VHB https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=76561198289606167 | Inventory Value: $2551.73 Price: 215$ VHB https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=76561198300237582 | Inventory Value: $2072.38 Price: 180$ VHB https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=76561198284865190 | Inventory Value: $1707.46 Price: 145$ VHB https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=76561198299840671 | Inventory...
[Selling] Selling Shadowbanned CS:GO Account with Knives and play skins.
01/15/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
//sold
[Buying] Cheap Shadowbanned/Trade/Communitybann Account with Inventory!!
07/24/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says im searching for a somehow banned ( NOT VAC! ) account with inventory value. offer me your account here or on discord: Rudolfus Van Hotzen#9891



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.