Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack for BO4?

Discussion on hack for BO4? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack for BO4?

hello
good hack for black ops 4 and cold war?
Old 10/18/2020, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
IWantCheats has a BO4 menu as well as a Cold War beta, but they're always almost detected in Modern Warfare, so I don't know how good their bypass is.

You're not going to find a safe BO4 cheat from a reliable seller such as EO, x22, Aimex, Ring-1, etc... the only providers that will support BO4 will be commercial-based providers, such as IWC/AJ/PC, etc.

Tags
hacks & cheats