Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc.

Discussion on [Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/19/2022, 10:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
buying a new pc and i am fine, right ?
Old 03/19/2022, 17:21   #17

elite*gold: 38906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultanmoonk View Post
buying a new pc and i am fine, right ?
Why would you ever buy a new PC to evade a HWID ban when you can just use a spoofer?

Feel free to try out my spoofer here: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...uard-bocw.html
Old 03/19/2022, 22:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase1ty View Post
ur prob hwid flagged or hwid banned, same thing happened to me and im hwid banned

run application as admin
what from i know when your are HWID banned your main accout gets banned and all your other accounts get shadow banned. but me i have not had any of my accounts banned they are just shadow banned.
Old 03/20/2022, 12:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Why would you ever buy a new PC to evade a HWID ban when you can just use a spoofer?

Feel free to try out my spoofer here:
you are right, but my pc is really not that good anymore and i want to keep my new account for a very long time, so i will not risk any spoofers and go for a new pc instead. will use your po with radar only in a week
Old 03/21/2022, 04:58   #20

elite*gold: 38906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultanmoonk View Post
you are right, but my pc is really not that good anymore and i want to keep my new account for a very long time, so i will not risk any spoofers and go for a new pc instead. will use your po with radar only in a week
If you're already upgrading PC hardware then it makes sense. It just doesn't otherwise. Also sounds like a solid plan.
Old 08/16/2022, 03:47   #21

please help me i got HWID ban in combat arms the classic... every account that i open, it's get instatly banned... i did everything you said here, and it's not working for me. please help me

Tags
hwid ban bypass, hwid changer, tutorial