Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experiemce with battlelog . co for Warzone

Discussion on Experiemce with battlelog . co for Warzone within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experiemce with battlelog . co for Warzone

Hey guys, does anybody have experience with the page battlelog . co ? They look quite promising but I have never bought any kind of cheats for any game, that's why I'm asking.
Old 07/06/2020, 00:34   #2

Don't buy before you do not know how good it is, same here so I also wait for an answer
Old 07/06/2020, 21:31   #3

elite*gold: 930
They are a reseller and most of the cheats they sell are sold on this forums under different names.

And like all resellers, they charge a premium.

For example, their super spoofer is Shell’s spoofer on this forums.

Their classified spoofer is resold on this forums by several resellers as well.

That being said, their support is good and they respond quick to questions in general.
Old 07/10/2020, 10:08   #4

elite*gold: 8
I've used them before I would say they are bad, but I wouldnt say they are good, they are more on the legit side of things.
Old 05/06/2021, 04:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maseeyy View Post
Hey guys, does anybody have experience with the page battlelog . co ? They look quite promising but I have never bought any kind of cheats for any game, that's why I'm asking.
When I used Battlelog for a valorant cheat, not only did I get banned within my first 2 unranked games to try to unlock comp, I ended up getting banned on my main with 250$ worth of skins due to being played on the same device as the one I was cheating on. That part is both of our faults, me not using a spoofer, them not maintaining the cheat properly and still selling it.

The cheat barely worked without ******** the bed and constantly having hiccups.

The part where I say stay away from them is their "Valo Supreme.exe" is not any of the aforementioned. It is the fact they wanted me to disable my antivirus, and I did, and then the moment it opened I reenabled it and it found a trojan. STAY AWAY FROM BATTLELOG, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
Old 05/06/2021, 05:40   #6

Play with PRO gamers on legionfarm.com
Old 05/06/2021, 07:44   #7

Quote:
Here is a full review on Battlelog, as I used them for quite awhile before I got banned, they do not have any general pros, just some personal okay things and the rest needs some major work.

Personal okay things
Was able to use them for awhile without being banned (Personal Experience)

Easy to setup (Personal, could be easy to setup any provider or hard, this depends on the person)

Interface is clean and simple for Exclusive and Levitation (Again, this depends on the person on what they consider clean and simple)

Support is quick

Cons
Status isn’t sync with loader which is probably why a lot ppl get banned and is a huge negative, especially since they change it often/or get detected often.

Way to Expensive, super overpriced compared to all the other providers. They might be one of the most expensive, and some of the other providers have way more options for much less.

Supreme can be buggy not worth it, Premium definitely isn’t worth the price, $140 a month is too much. It’s just Exclusive and Super spoofer put together with a different interface.

Leviathan also not worth it, not to much different from exclusive with a different interface and more expensive.

Files stored are not shown like some providers like Aimex, I had to use my Antivirus to find them and remove them. Which is bad as all these providers ask you to delete your Anti-Virus, meaning if you play legit, your account will still get banned, you have to have a good Anti-Virus to find and remove these files, which is another reason why ppl keep getting banned under them.

Spoofer, is very buggy, it can work, but sometimes it causes your pc to have errors and restart, which mean it isn’t complete. It needs work.
Old 05/06/2021, 14:33   #8

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
dont buy this ****. Its always detected. Just take a look over there:

Old 05/06/2021, 21:47   #9

Battlelog is always detected, last detection was in the last 48 hours I lost two of my accounts also one of them was legit hacking use and I never use their aimbot, they don't admit it and hence more of their users lose their accounts, I lost about 15 account because of detection by battlelog in the latest 40 days. some of the accounts gets banned while they are at the lobby and didnot cheat yet.
In terms of ESP performance I tried the supreme, supreme 2.0 and the exclusive. The exclusive is amazing in terms of technicalities but the detection destroys it.

To wrap it up, once I finish my subscription with them I wont use them again ever, and I don't recommend it for any one.
Old 05/18/2021, 01:29   #10

Has anyone been able to use their detected machine again. Recommendation is to wipe drive and reinstall windows.... Don't want to do that :/
Old 05/20/2021, 17:18   #11

Used warzone cheat for 2 weeks , DETECTED
Old 05/20/2021, 19:07   #12

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Has anyone been able to use their detected machine again. Recommendation is to wipe drive and reinstall windows.... Don't want to do that :/
Gotta do it brother.
Unfortunately, they **** your registries up and it's the only way.

Tags
esp, warzone