Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get unbanned

Discussion on How to get unbanned within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get unbanned

Hi,m

i recently got banned on my Main account playing CoD... im 100% sure it was a manual ban, as the hack i was using is still undetected.

After the Ban, i went on to my 2nd account tried to play a game there and the search just wont find any games.

Tried it with a new account, after creating one, it found one game, but after that same issue.

So i deleted MW, i deleted Battle.net launcher, i tried to search in registry for everything related to battle.net/call of duty and deleted those keys and made a fresh account

Now what else could i be missing? Am i possibly HW Banned?

Im currently downloading the launcher again and downloading cod. Ill keep you guys updated if i still have the cant find games issue
Old 04/21/2020, 15:30   #2
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
You can contact the support and then ask them about this issue.
Old 04/21/2020, 17:28   #3

they do shadowbann which blocks you from joining matches and if you are Lucky it will drag you to high ping lobbies full of hackers.

they do bann ip, hwid. but also plant a tracking file somewhere…
My topic got deleted.

But is there any dev working on a cleaner to find the tracking file?
Old 04/21/2020, 17:50   #4

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi.Ichbins :-) View Post
Hi,m

i recently got banned on my Main account playing CoD... im 100% sure it was a manual ban, as the hack i was using is still undetected.

After the Ban, i went on to my 2nd account tried to play a game there and the search just wont find any games.

Tried it with a new account, after creating one, it found one game, but after that same issue.

So i deleted MW, i deleted Battle.net launcher, i tried to search in registry for everything related to battle.net/call of duty and deleted those keys and made a fresh account

Now what else could i be missing? Am i possibly HW Banned?

Im currently downloading the launcher again and downloading cod. Ill keep you guys updated if i still have the cant find games issue
Hat es denn jetzt wieder funktioniert?

Also ich kann mir nur sehr schwer vorstellen, dass du tatsächlich einen HWID-Bann kassiert hast. Wenn es tatsächlich ein Shadow-Ban für das erste Mal gewesen ist, wäre es eher ungewöhnlich, bei dem was man im Internet so liest.
Außerdem wärst du dann gar nicht mehr in der Lage dich mit einem Account einzuloggen, geschweige denn, eine Runde zu finden. Der HWID-Ban müsste dann gänzlich greifen.
Würde tatsächlich mal den Support anschreiben wie bereits beschrieben wurde. Kann mir höchstens noch vorstellen, dass vielleicht doch was dem Hack zu tun hat. Würde ihn vielleicht mal löschen und es ohne probieren bzw. Ihn nicht anmachen.

Grüße
Old 04/21/2020, 21:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermonkeyy View Post
they do shadowbann which blocks you from joining matches and if you are Lucky it will drag you to high ping lobbies full of hackers.

they do bann ip, hwid. but also plant a tracking file somewhere…
My topic got deleted.

But is there any dev working on a cleaner to find the tracking file?
This info is from a guy over at *************:

i did this aswell before reinstalling, also used CCcleaner. Ive yet to find a good HWspoofer for MW, anyone knows one that works?

im still downloading.-.. 88gb 16k DSL ftl

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Zitrus View Post
Hat es denn jetzt wieder funktioniert?

Also ich kann mir nur sehr schwer vorstellen, dass du tatsächlich einen HWID-Bann kassiert hast. Wenn es tatsächlich ein Shadow-Ban für das erste Mal gewesen ist, wäre es eher ungewöhnlich, bei dem was man im Internet so liest.
Außerdem wärst du dann gar nicht mehr in der Lage dich mit einem Account einzuloggen, geschweige denn, eine Runde zu finden. Der HWID-Ban müsste dann gänzlich greifen.
Würde tatsächlich mal den Support anschreiben wie bereits beschrieben wurde. Kann mir höchstens noch vorstellen, dass vielleicht doch was dem Hack zu tun hat. Würde ihn vielleicht mal löschen und es ohne probieren bzw. Ihn nicht anmachen.

Grüße
Ich kann mich mit meinem main acc auch nicht mehr einloggen, bekomme sofort die meldung 'banned'. Auf den beiden 2nd accounts finde ich absolut keine games mehr. Dh. halbe stunde warten und nix kein game.

Hab mit einen von den acc's noch nie vorher gespielt gehabt. Auch auf dem find ich keine games mehr
Old 04/22/2020, 08:12   #6

I got my shadowbann lifted. no need to delete the game or setup windows.
add me on discord for further instructions, i can also adress you a good hw spoofer. regards

Ubermonkey#4689
Old 04/22/2020, 10:27   #7

I was banned on my main account but my second wasn’t ever touched with a spoofer tho.. using the same cheat on both no reinstalling or deleting.. I guess you need to be lucky..
Old 04/22/2020, 16:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator420 View Post
I was banned on my main account but my second wasn’t ever touched with a spoofer tho.. using the same cheat on both no reinstalling or deleting.. I guess you need to be lucky..
same with me. my main i kill 10-20 playing "legit", on my troll acc i killed 46+28+41 me and my friend got shadowban the ping was to 200 and cant find match. so it is only by lucky
Old 04/23/2020, 13:33   #9

Guys after deinstalling the game and deleting every registry entry im still unable to find games.

i guess they do take cheating seriously now
Old 04/23/2020, 14:31   #10
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Old 04/24/2020, 03:42   #11

Just a quick update: Now it says account permanently closed on that newest account i made and couldnt even find games..
Old 04/24/2020, 15:06   #12

try also using exitlag trial fixed it for me
Old 04/24/2020, 21:29   #13

I haven't played since November and all of my accounts I've made are shadowbanned.
Re-installed OS, and tried a few things. No avail. But I see no hwid spoofers that support this game to even try them. Any ideas?
Old 05/14/2020, 11:33   #14

You cant get unbanned and your screwed. Advice? Might have to replace your whole PC component by component. I have heard that works. GL :-)
Old 05/23/2020, 05:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk6ix_NZ View Post
You cant get unbanned and your screwed. Advice? Might have to replace your whole PC component by component. I have heard that works. GL :-)
Wrong. For EVERY game you can always get your system unbanned, no game is unban proof, you don't need to replace your whole PC you clearly lack information. If this was true then how come I have unbanned myself multiple times.
Thanks
1 User