Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/04/2023, 23:19   #3571

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
That's more easy to believe for games protected by EAC or BE, but even then you'd be surprised how a lot of them just use affordable invite only cheats for those games
What are you supposed to get when you pay 10000 per month ? being the only one to use the cheat ? I don't see any other advantage, these private developers (if they exist) don't have magic power or more advanced knowledge than people like you
Old 03/05/2023, 00:39   #3572

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
What are you supposed to get when you pay 10000 per month ? being the only one to use the cheat ? I don't see any other advantage, these private developers (if they exist) don't have magic power or more advanced knowledge than people like you
sometimes they do as they're the ones working on it (ac developer)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 03:43   #3573

elite*gold: 0
Mobius status should be changed to detected so not to confuse or lure people to their detected cheats. saying its undetected is misleading people looking for actual undetected cheats.Also congrats to phantom overlay for making lifetime private chat and caring for their privacy big kudos to you and your team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 05:14   #3574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second2Non3 View Post
Mobius status should be changed to detected so not to confuse or lure people to their detected cheats. saying its undetected is misleading people looking for actual undetected cheats.Also congrats to phantom overlay for making lifetime private chat and caring for their privacy big kudos to you and your team.
You sound dumb as ****, less than 10% of they're user base getting clapped is not considered a "detection" I've used there product for almost a year and never got a perm. All because a select few got hit yall think it was 100% detected, if that were the case more like 90% would've got hit. They'll be back and better than ever. I'll continue to use them cause I ain't no punk ***** and know that there's always a risk to cheating no matter the provider
Old 03/05/2023, 05:43   #3575

First off, they announced it was a detection. Second, you are a punk b*tch for not admitting it was detected. I'm sure they'll return, but until then, they should have detected status, unless this entire listing/information is misleading. Maybe if they actually secured their telegram instead of letting people like BadBoyBeaman run around in it, exposing everything and everyone in it, they would have better support or reviews from people who don't consider their cheats to be good or trustworthy. If they were not detected, why is it not back up and running? It's been a week now and there are no signs of them releasing a new cheat. You already sound too biased to consider you anything but a troll at this point. I respect them if it's to ensure future detections do not happen, but nobody knows that for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 08:20   #3576

Update mobius status. Detected.

Dudes right. ***** detected for mw2.
About 2 weeks ago lots of users started getting perms. Devs, admins and cheerleaders blamed it on the play style etc raging, which is understandable. Then the recently bigger ban wave happened. But yeah, They running a sale 🤣. Detected as ****. Big enough ban waves. So yes. Should be updated for mw2. Just like all others would be. They’ll be back soon they say. And when they do update it.

Can a moderator fix this?
Or will this also be deleted like anything about mobius?

Thanks.
Old 03/05/2023, 11:02   #3577

they wrote to you "in ten days"... 10 days have not passed. For security reasons they are rewriting it. What are you complaining about? You should thank anyone who stops for a single feature that hit 100/2000 and redo everything from scratch for your own safety.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 13:57   #3578

what about proofcore , is it safe? has it ever been detected?
Old 03/05/2023, 14:42   #3579

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrezillian View Post
what about proofcore , is it safe? has it ever been detected?
Undetected since release
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 15:17   #3580

elite*gold: 224
Quote:

Our Warzone 2 product experienced a partial detection affecting ~5% of our users.

The cheat is being reworked and sales were disabled at the same time as injections.

No one is being “lured” everything for sale on my site is Undetected.

MW2/WZ2 is not for sale at the moment, so the only products offered by me right now are UD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawasaki21 View Post
Dudes right. Shits detected for mw2.
About 2 weeks ago lots of users started getting perms. Devs, admins and cheerleaders blamed it on the play style etc raging, which is understandable. Then the recently bigger ban wave happened. But yeah, They running a sale ��. Detected as fuck. Big enough ban waves. So yes. Should be updated for mw2. Just like all others would be. They’ll be back soon they say. And when they do update it.

Can a moderator fix this?
Or will this also be deleted like anything about mobius?

Thanks.

Same reply to you above, the sale is for all our other products which are UD and always have been, the sale was done so users could get something to hold them over until we come back up, as we noticed many going to other providers and getting banned within hours.

Nothing is “detected as fuck”

My situation is pretty much the best case scenario any dev could ask for when an issue arrises, 5% of my base vs an average 75% when a cheat is detected in some form, I’ll take that any day.
Old 03/05/2023, 15:18   #3581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
they wrote to you "in ten days"... 10 days have not passed. For security reasons they are rewriting it. What are you complaining about? You should thank anyone who stops for a single feature that hit 100/2000 and redo everything from scratch for your own safety.
He needs to explain it more clearly that is the problem with Mobius. If any function is detected then he can say that and that seems detected and fix it. If anything is detected then the cheat is detected. It's easy there is nothing more to say. I have use Mobius some months and I have no problems never shadow or perm ban. I don't know why some guys are banned. It's possible that the cheat is safe and they play rage and get a manualy review. All it's possible I hope Sym know the problem exactly and can fix it.
Old 03/05/2023, 16:10   #3582

Quote:
First off, they announced it was a detection. Second, you are a punk b*tch for not admitting it was detected. I'm sure they'll return, but until then, they should have detected status, unless this entire listing/information is misleading. Maybe if they actually secured their telegram instead of letting people like BadBoyBeaman run around in it, exposing everything and everyone in it, they would have better support or reviews from people who don't consider their cheats to be good or trustworthy. If they were not detected, why is it not back up and running? It's been a week now and there are no signs of them releasing a new cheat. You already sound too biased to consider you anything but a troll at this point. I respect them if it's to ensure future detections do not happen, but nobody knows that for sure.
These comments really show how ******* stupid some cheaters are lol, literally know nothing about coding let alone how to properly cheat without getting banned, 90% of you dumbasses are blatant asf and will cry detek
Old 03/05/2023, 16:12   #3583

what are you talking about? if it was the cheat detected, you were all banned!
Old 03/05/2023, 18:40   #3584

Has interwebz ever been detected? Not some random cheaters that usinf spoofer, unlocks, rage etc.
Old 03/05/2023, 20:51   #3585

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavushka View Post
Has interwebz ever been detected? Not some random cheaters that usinf spoofer, unlocks, rage etc.
Never

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack