Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/26/2023, 14:49   #3481

elite*gold: 0
I tried downloading the infinite spoofer and running the trial here, but it keeps saying that it is unavailable and for me to reboot pc cause of (HYPER-V) .. That was one of the hacks i tried using the 1 day from aimhelper, but I deleted it. Apparently they installed some **** on my pc , how can I even figure out what or where?
Old 02/26/2023, 14:58   #3482

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrezillian View Post
I tried downloading the infinite spoofer and running the trial here, but it keeps saying that it is unavailable and for me to reboot pc cause of (HYPER-V) .. That was one of the hacks i tried using the 1 day from aimhelper, but I deleted it. Apparently they installed some **** on my pc , how can I even figure out what or where?

Just scroll down a bit, you will see it.
Old 02/26/2023, 15:04   #3483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post

Just scroll down a bit, you will see it.
hmm tried doing it, at the first part, it does show that i have a hyper thing activated.
but at the second part, when I go there to disable ,doesnt exist such option. , tried doing the powershell way, says no source name exists
Old 02/26/2023, 16:17   #3484

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
You do realize im not Cynical, yes he works closesly with us on the admin team and helps with support etc. Interesting how you are now the one making stuff up

PO - The cheat dev that buys sources of other providers, I hope your customers know what they are dealing with..

https://medium.com/@Sakigake55/phant...s-1aed5270d00e

It's not long before it all comes crashing down for you
Tell MSK the next time they send you a C&D who runs PO then since you're so sure. The one they sent Cynical looked pretty serious. I wonder how serious they will be now that Cynical started a new brand right after they threatened him. The fact that you are using that nonsense medium "article" as proof is just proof to how much of an idiot you are. The same idiot who got ratted by VS build commands trying to paste from a GitHub on UC & got all your source code stolen. Also I didn't seek out your source like you claim. The person who ratted you has a friend that came to me & I figured why not laugh at how much of a paster you are. Obviously I don't need your source. It's not even yours. The GH notes are still in there
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 16:48   #3485

Wheres my money @
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 18:46   #3486

elite*gold: 116
You guys are more drama then teenage girls
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 19:36   #3487

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post

Wheres my money @zebleer
I thought you were a volunteer paid shill
Old 02/26/2023, 19:52   #3488

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I thought you were a volunteer paid shill
****, I've been scammed
Old 02/26/2023, 19:55   #3489

Quote:
You do realize im not Cynical, yes he works closesly with us on the admin team and helps with support etc. Interesting how you are now the one making stuff up

PO - The cheat dev that buys sources of other providers, I hope your customers know what they are dealing with..

It's not long before it all comes crashing down for you
Nah you left out the best part of this.

Where the person who wrote that blog attempted to blackmail/extort Zebleer for 5k USD or whatever it was.

Let's keep it 100 here if we're gonna do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Damn, I've been scammed
I wanna be a paid shill.

All I get is cute cat pics!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2023, 01:29   #3490

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Tell MSK the next time they send you a C&D who runs PO then since you're so sure. The one they sent Cynical looked pretty serious. I wonder how serious they will be now that Cynical started a new brand right after they threatened him. The fact that you are using that nonsense medium "article" as proof is just proof to how much of an idiot you are. The same idiot who got ratted by VS build commands trying to paste from a GitHub on UC & got all your source code stolen. Also I didn't seek out your source like you claim. The person who ratted you has a friend that came to me & I figured why not laugh at how much of a paster you are. Obviously I don't need your source. It's not even yours. The GH notes are still in there
Its not going to do much use going to Cynical is it What they going to say? Stop selling a PC cleaner and some accounts.. I seriously don't think they would waste there time.

Santos my man, please don't talk about cease and desist, everyone including Activision know its you, no matter if you try and keep to "Telegram only", have hidden hosting and web domain services, Anyone with enough money will be able to prove its you, they already know its you, its just proving it.

Nice! Your admitting to buying other providers cheat sources thats really good for your brand
Old 02/27/2023, 01:50   #3491

Quote:
Its not going to do much use going to Cynical is it What they going to say? Stop selling a PC cleaner and some accounts.. I seriously don't think they would waste there time.

Santos my man, please don't talk about cease and desist, everyone including Activision know its you, no matter if you try and keep to "Telegram only", have hidden hosting and web domain services, Anyone with enough money will be able to prove its you, they already know its you, its just proving it.

Nice! Your admitting to buying other providers cheat sources thats really good for your brand
Talking without proof like always Matthew. I know your name because I read your C&D & unfortunately for you that means I got your name correct when you got mine wrong. The C&D that was on the same device as your source & other information. Any idiot who believes that medium article can read gator's lawsuits & say his name

No, they're not going to tell Cynical to stop selling a cleaner. They are going to tell you to stop selling a cheat under your new brand Demonic. You're the same person. It's right here in your source code. Demonic is just your reskin. Again, I'm sorry to be the only one with proof here

Also I didn't pay for your source. It's been passed around more than you've gotten sales for your **** cheat. Anyone who reads this is welcome to Telegram me for a copy https://t.me/PhantomOverlay

Old 02/27/2023, 01:55   #3492

elite*gold: 92309
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Quote:
You don't realize how far you are from reality
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2023, 02:41   #3493

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe_Mango View Post
You guys are more drama then teenage girls
did someone say teenage girls?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2023, 07:13   #3494

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Well if this is aimed at me then there is your huge Wild accusation. But keep making this stuff up it’s amusing.
Old 02/27/2023, 07:59   #3495

elite*gold: 333
Zebleer with the infinite rizz

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack