Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/14/2021, 13:55   #1981

elite*gold: 0
I need recommendation of trusted Warzone cheat with aimbot with prediction or silent aim, and skeleton ESP with visibility check. No other featuers needed except security and fast updates. Thanks!
Old 12/14/2021, 17:08   #1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Legit, but trash cheat.
You need to explain why.. saying it is trash won't help mate.
Old 12/14/2021, 17:42   #1983

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ive383 View Post
I need recommendation of trusted Warzone cheat with aimbot with prediction or silent aim, and skeleton ESP with visibility check. No other featuers needed except security and fast updates. Thanks!
We do not have silentaim but we have aimbot with prediction, skeleton ESP, vis checks, great performance and fast updates. Our security is top notch and you only have to inject once per boot. So if you get “update requires restart” you don’t need to reinject. Just launch the game again

You can find us on the main thread here (page 1) under trusted providers!

Hope to see you around.

Old 12/14/2021, 18:47   #1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindstop View Post
You need to explain why.. saying it is trash won't help mate.
I've already explained before why their cheat is trash, but since you asked here is why: First of all, bad menu design and functionality, sometimes it glitches and features don't get turned on, mediocre ESP settings and options, the visibility check quite inaccurate, the aimbot is ******* terrible, it's incompatible with their no recoil feature and causes issues with most guns, has 3 unnecessary aim modes that none of them work properly or has a decent prediction, sometimes the aimbot glitches and you crosshair gets stuck upwards and nothing can be done to fix it until you restart the game. Ok 2D Radar and quite a fast update time for 200MB updates (30-3hr). I don't know about their security or detection history, I've only used them for like a few days and quit because it was so bad.
Old 12/14/2021, 20:03   #1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
We do not have silentaim but we have aimbot with prediction, skeleton ESP, vis checks, great performance and fast updates. Our security is top notch and you only have to inject once per boot. So if you get “update requires restart” you don’t need to reinject. Just launch the game again

You can find us on the main thread here (page 1) under trusted providers!

Hope to see you around.

Do you offer Native Controller Support?
Old 12/14/2021, 21:25   #1986

after engineowing which is the best aimbot especially with the sniper from afar? I don't care about being banned
Old 12/14/2021, 21:57   #1987

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Interwebz is what your looking for, but I wouldn't use silent aim if your trying to be remotely legit, regardless of the provider lol
Old 12/15/2021, 11:01   #1988

I have been using Battlelog for 1+ year and never banned... Can I ask why it is a scam? Just from my experience they have been perfect.
Old 12/15/2021, 11:07   #1989

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCR93 View Post
I have been using Battlelog for 1+ year and never banned... Can I ask why it is a scam? Just from my experience they have been perfect.
It says right next to it (the reason).
Old 12/15/2021, 11:10   #1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
It says right next to it (the reason).
Yeah... I see that but how can I go undetected for so long on Warzone? I play 20+ games a day. Not arguing for them or have no affiliation but just curious as to the reasons why when I see EO on the 'legit' side who I have been by multiple times lol.

Do Battlelog resell cheats?
Old 12/15/2021, 12:11   #1991

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCR93 View Post
Yeah... I see that but how can I go undetected for so long on Warzone? I play 20+ games a day. Not arguing for them or have no affiliation but just curious as to the reasons why when I see EO on the 'legit' side who I have been by multiple times lol.

Do Battlelog resell cheats?
I see your point now… and it’s valid no doubt about it.

My only assumption is perhaps they were tested long time.
Old 12/15/2021, 14:17   #1992

Mobius best

Quote:
I've got the perfect provider... MobiusCheats! The cheat has dev's that update within 15 mins, it has amazing security as these devs have 8 years of experience writing cheats! I own this cheat and have been treated like they value each and every customer they have. They have bone esp aimbot with preds and no recoil. With the ricochet update last night they were up and running with no issues. The cheat has been undetected from release and will be for a long time, the cheat is fairly secure with only a couple hundred users. You will enjoy this cheat. if you want to buy there website is
Old 12/15/2021, 17:23   #1993

So RICOCHET is live in north America and Europe, so what cheats are good to use now with this anticheat? Pahntom is still undetected?
Old 12/15/2021, 18:28   #1994

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vd0rk View Post
So RICOCHET is live in north America and Europe, so what cheats are good to use now with this anticheat? Pahntom is still undetected?
Mobius is up and Undetected. PO hasn’t updated yet but I have no doubt they’ll be fine as well.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2021, 18:38   #1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Mobius is up and Undetected. PO hasn’t updated yet but I have no doubt they’ll be fine as well.
Mobius IS undetected? Hmmm how long they stay undetected and how much ban waves hit them? Cuz im looking for some good cheat to use in vg and wz

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack