Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/09/2021, 19:58   #1951

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun426 View Post
Is battlelog a reseller, ive used them a bunch
Yeah battlelog resell most if not all that’s contained on their site, maybe that’s changed recently please correct me anyone if I’m wrong, but yeah they’re resellers.
Old 12/09/2021, 20:06   #1952

elite*gold: 0
I've had amazing results with mobius and he stays in touch to keep everyone posted on when to lay low and what not
Old 12/09/2021, 21:50   #1953

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun426 View Post
Is battlelog a reseller, ive used them a bunch
I wouldn't trust any of their products tbh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2021, 02:38   #1954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
AimexCheats.com or Elusion.cc
AIMEX is UD for 1 1/2 years and Elusion is a pretty small community.
Xenos can you tell me how streamers can get wh just on 2nd screen? After launch RICOCHET what cheats would be undetected in your opinion?? Now we have RICOCHET just in Asia servers..
Old 12/10/2021, 04:37   #1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vd0rk View Post
Xenos can you tell me how streamers can get wh just on 2nd screen?
1. run your cheat in first monitor with esp visible.
2. run obs, capture the game with streamproof then open it as fullscreen (f11) in 2nd monitor.
3. set first camera directly to your 2nd monitor (the whole monitor not just the screen)
4. set 2nd camera to your hand+controller/mouse and keyboard (optional).

nobody will sus you for wall hacking unless you play like obvious cheater (prefire, shoot through wall, chasing directly to unseen enemy without uav on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vd0rk View Post
After launch RICOCHET what cheats would be undetected in your opinion?? Now we have RICOCHET just in Asia servers..
some providers got their cheat working already but still in beta test before a full release, just be patient. check main post of this thread and visit every legit website and its cheat status.
Old 12/10/2021, 07:10   #1956

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
1. run your cheat in first monitor with esp visible.
2. run obs, capture the game with streamproof then open it as fullscreen (f11) in 2nd monitor.
3. set first camera directly to your 2nd monitor (the whole monitor not just the screen)
4. set 2nd camera to your hand+controller/mouse and keyboard (optional).

nobody will sus you for wall hacking unless you play like obvious cheater (prefire, shoot through wall, chasing directly to unseen enemy without uav on).

some providers got their cheat working already but still in beta test before a full release, just be patient. check main post of this thread and visit every legit website and its cheat status.
Can also duplicate screen with Geforce correct? Might be smoother than the OBS screen.

But Meygila definitely has it correct most people are mirroring their monitor and playing on the one without the ESP then you "look left" *cough* at the one showing ESP for quick checks on player locations.

Stuff like PO is streamproof but playing with ESP on your main screen if you are say a streamer you are almost bound to screw up through human nature/looking incorrectly eventually.
Old 12/10/2021, 10:37   #1957

So the question is, Mobius or PO? Pros and cons? ��
Old 12/10/2021, 11:17   #1958

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian67 View Post
Both are my top 3 providers with aimecheats in there. Between PO and mobius though it's PO first then Mobius but that's also without saying I'd instantly jump ship if Mobius releases the controller support with antimicro.

Mobius has skeleton over PO, recoil, and something I like a lot is the re injection it does. For example you boot up the game and injected the cheat but you got to restart due to an update the cheat will automatically reinject. That's crazy good to have imo.

PO has the ability to stream via HDMI loop which no other provider has which is using your elgato to stream. Very bare bones which to me assures it's going to make sure you got everything you need to assure safety and nothing crazy or risky.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2021, 11:25   #1959

Quote:
Both are great providers, I am a lifetime user of PO, but haven't used Mobius, but many reputable members here have reviewed and vouched for them, they have some more features compared to PO, but that's because PO is heavily focused on security and doesn't have risky features. Overall, I recommend PO if you're looking for a great security.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2021, 13:59   #1960

I used ghostaim, bought both woofer only and cheese with woofer, when i bought woofer first, after 1 game new account, 2nd game SB, ok, bought the cheese with woofer, tried another account, 1st game all good, 2nd game sb, tried 3 more accounts after that with cheese and woofer from Ghostaim, all SBed after 1st game. I think Ghostaim is DET
Old 12/10/2021, 14:17   #1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by machikaiser View Post
I used ghostaim, bought both woofer only and cheese with woofer, when i bought woofer first, after 1 game new account, 2nd game SB, ok, bought the cheese with woofer, tried another account, 1st game all good, 2nd game sb, tried 3 more accounts after that with cheese and woofer from Ghostaim, all SBed after 1st game. I think Ghostaim is DET
Did you follow all the instructions? Use cleaner for cod files and change your computer name ?
Old 12/10/2021, 15:26   #1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by machikaiser View Post
you gotta follow the guide on the website brother. You should've reached out for support. Join the GA telegram or make a support ticket and we'll get you sorted out
Old 12/11/2021, 02:18   #1963

Quote:
They're both very similar, security-focused providers. Both work very well for non rage players. Both are very transparent with their user base. No cons, imo. I went with Mobius because they had like 20 users at the time and I liked how the devs were handling business.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2021, 04:09   #1964

elite*gold: 224
Quote:

As mentioned both Mobius and PO are great choices. Only difference really being Mobius has Skeleton ESP/Health bars/No recoil. PO Is fully streamsafe including HDMI loop, Mobius is fully streamsafe as well across all streaming software, just not HDMI loop.

Also mentioned above Mobius only needs to be injected once per boot, so if you fire up the game and get the “update requires restart” you can just restart the game without needing to inject again. Also very useful to anyone using a spoofer. Otherwise they would have to restart their pc, inject their cheat again, then spoof again.

We’d be happy to have you over at Mobius, but if you decide to go with PO I wouldn’t hold it against you, they’re a great provider and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njhc21 View Post
They're both very similar, security-focused providers. Both work very well for non rage players. Both are very transparent with their user base. No cons, imo. I went with Mobius because they had like 20 users at the time and I liked how the devs were handling business.
Appreciate the love big time man, thrilled that everyone’s been so happy with things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2021, 06:14   #1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread
add

wz pacific:

here is full review (before pacific):
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack