Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/12/2021, 18:40   #1756

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
They confirm that they copy paste public stuff so they're gonna be detected soon again, no reason for them to be moved to UD imo. It's just asking for detections at this point, should stay on the detected list for sure.
I need to be neutral when it comes down to list those providers. They do offer a cheap cheat with a lot of functions. Sure its half way pasted and it got detected but still, around 2300 users are using the cheat including many of this forum. If they keep lying about (future) detections i can obviously move them to untrusted with a note. Feel free to provide any screenshots or so about it.
Old 10/12/2021, 19:08   #1757

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I need to be neutral when it comes down to list those providers. They do offer a cheap cheat with a lot of functions. Sure its half way pasted and it got detected but still, around 2300 users are using the cheat including many of this forum. If they keep lying about (future) detections i can obviously move them to untrusted with a note. Feel free to provide any screenshots or so about it.
It just seems not fair to the providers who have not or never been detected.

Perhaps, a ND (Never Detected) be a new thing to the list? And maybe add last detection for UD?

I mean it’s your list and I myself appreciate your time and effort on this, so I hope you won’t take my post the wrong way and think I’m saying what you should do with it… I’m just posting a suggestion and my opinion 😊
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2021, 20:26   #1758

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
It just seems not fair to the providers who have not or never been detected.

Perhaps, a ND (Never Detected) be a new thing to the list? And maybe add last detection for UD?

I mean it’s your list and I myself appreciate your time and effort on this, so I hope you won’t take my post the wrong way and think I’m saying what you should do with it… I’m just posting a suggestion and my opinion 😊
This will be nice if added, for example:

Some providers have spoofers coming with their cheat, and the actual cheat didnt get detected but its spoofer got hit, or unlock tool, when 1st ban wave activision sent out to fight unlock tools.

Or some providers had speedhack, or this rapid fire trace file which came by using GG, it got detected and so on.

If Xenos could add what exactly got detected that would be great too for everyone and to avoid getting into trouble using this kind of feature

For example:

Loader Detection
Actual Cheat Detection
Spoofer Detection
Certain Feature Detection

And should also list providers which have fool proof features [ no rage features, easy setup, inject and go ], like a cheat made totally for legit gameplay or stream proof with almost every recording software, like PO and Aimex, aka external cheats.

Its easier for new comers whom looking for certain type of cheat and find their way easily.
Old 10/12/2021, 22:00   #1759

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post

Some providers have spoofers coming with their cheat, and the actual cheat didnt get detected but its spoofer got hit, or unlock tool, when 1st ban wave activision sent out to fight unlock tools.

Or some providers had speedhack, or this rapid fire trace file which came by using GG, it got detected and so on.
I don't think this matters, the fact that a provider was ok with using a risky features knowing **** well it can cause bans is enough to put them in detection category imo. Whether the actual cheat got hit or not, a feature within the cheat caused bans, that's all that matters.
Old 10/12/2021, 22:09   #1760

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I don't think this matters, the fact that a provider was ok with using a risky features knowing **** well it can cause bans is enough to put them in detection category imo. Whether the actual cheat got hit or not, a feature within the cheat caused bans, that's all that matters.
Well i guess what i wrote have no meaning now about this feature BS, since activision might set AC on tomorrow after what they posted on their social media pages, either its big BS and they gonna send out normal ban waves as past to fool people, or they are not bullshitting and actually gonna do something about ragers, then i personally going to be a good boi and stick being closet cheater
Old 10/12/2021, 22:45   #1761

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Get ready to update this list if the new anti-cheat drops tomorrow.

The newest COD tweet leaves little to the imagination.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/12/2021, 23:02   #1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

Gonna be interesting to see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2021, 23:04   #1763
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Quote:

I just know for a fact that PO still gon be at the top.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2021, 00:16   #1764

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Gonna be interesting to see.
The end of the UC paste providers. Sad day. So sad I tell you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2021, 00:29   #1765

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
The end of the UC paste providers. Sad day. So sad I tell you.
Let's hope so
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2021, 00:52   #1766

I am wondering how many topics in cod black market section gonna be closed or disappear lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2021, 02:03   #1767

Quote:
I am wondering how many topics in cod black market section gonna be closed or disappear lol
the 200IQ move of locking your thread before your 200 customers can come destroy your rep, ya love to see it. I got popcorn ready.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2021, 02:09   #1768

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
the 200IQ move of locking your thread before your 200 customers can come destroy your rep, ya love to see it. I got popcorn ready.
Haha, yeah gonna be fun to witness.
Old 10/13/2021, 16:30   #1769

Quote:
So far they have patched many hard unlock methods, bot lobbies (again), weapon leveling, and a few other things. I think many of those threads will go away. No new anti-cheat yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2021, 18:29   #1770

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
So far they have patched many hard unlock methods, bot lobbies (again), weapon leveling, and a few other things. I think many of those threads will go away. No new anti-cheat yet.
They're in the "please don't refund your pre-orders, we're trying!" stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
That's good that they are now added to the list now @.

if you ever get the chance to test them and add them (GG) to your review the whole part on lying at first about being detected then openly stating they used a public pasted source, should definitely be included. This allows for much more information for whom ever decides to go to them based off your reputation here and seeing your review list of the history in that regards of detection.
Those details definitely will be added.

The reason I've stopped updating the list (temporarily), is because the anti-cheat will defeat a lot of providers (assuming it's moderately what they're promising), therefore, a lot of providers will give up and close up. Being so close to Vanguard, I didn't want to put a lot of time and effort into continuous updates for providers that won't be around in a few months.

Nevertheless, once Vanguard releases, expect my reviews to start again within the first week.
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack