Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/20/2024, 23:47   #4786

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post
Does not matter to you that StealthWare used to be called GoldenGun and exit scam after detection? Everyone here insults AcDiamond but praise StealthWare, they are the same.
It was also a completely different cheat then and internal if I have researched correctly, now it is an external. So you have a problem with everyone who changes their name like Facebook to meta and Twitter to x? What’s your deal? You need a hug or something to make you feel better or loved?
Old 03/20/2024, 23:51   #4787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Minx View Post
It was also a completely different cheat then and internal if I have researched correctly, now it is an external. So you have a problem with everyone who changes their name like Facebook to meta and Twitter to x? What’s your deal? You need a hug or something to make you feel better or loved?
Great logic so we dont have concerns because he sells on a new name StealthWare instead of just GoldenGun AcDiamond anymore. Its the same dev dummy.
Old 03/20/2024, 23:54   #4788

That's interesting. Is it the same dev(s) that did the exit scam with GoldenGun that is currently providing for Acdiamond and Stealthware?
Old 03/20/2024, 23:55   #4789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post
Great logic so we dont have concerns because he sells on a new name StealthWare instead of just GoldenGun AcDiamond anymore. Its the same dev dummy.
AC DIAMOND IS A RESELLER DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
Old 03/21/2024, 01:02   #4790

Is there any possibility of any other cod providers to support cloud/KVM? The one I use has real serials for the GPU and CPU with static hardware so upon restarting there's no need for a HWID reset. I tried injecting the free trial of Stealthware and it worked, but the click-GUI is bugged for me for some reason.

I've heard that AA lalso supports cloud/KVM like IW, but no one ever answered my questions in the forum to confirm!
Old 03/21/2024, 02:52   #4791

Iw's triggerbot was so good, I use snipers a lot , I wanted to get po , but doesn't seem to have it
Old 03/21/2024, 02:56   #4792

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by halofreak69 View Post
That's interesting. Is it the same dev(s) that did the exit scam with GoldenGun that is currently providing for Acdiamond and Stealthware?
Yes, and It has been exposed 9 months ago.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 05:08   #4793

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post

yeah pretty sure its the same people lol
Old 03/21/2024, 05:33   #4794

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
Tbh I'd wait with everyone mentioned. SW/SS still pretty new and you don't know enough about developers unless its someone we know under different name.
Userbase pretty small and no real reputation.

Maybe review some older P2C that are still running on COD.

When avatar and signature update?
got it
Old 03/21/2024, 05:42   #4795

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post

From the info I gathered and I have no bias towards him or against him.

he used an open source website template from github for the website + Stealthware seems to be external and not internal like golden gun was
Old 03/21/2024, 06:08   #4796

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagsFernandes View Post
they literally **** on users' heads,
you have probably never used or use and defend the HELIOS DADDY BOSS
This is an outright lie. In August I moved from PO to AA and had issues off the rip, with injecting and getting blue screened constantly, staff were more than helpful and Helios was beyond the staff in terms of assistance. In the end, he refunded me and suggested IW to me based off what I told him in terms of features I was looking for etc. So yeah stop with the bullshit you nerd.
Old 03/21/2024, 06:18   #4797

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagsFernandes View Post
got it
Good boy
Old 03/21/2024, 10:21   #4798

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit View Post
Stealthware has been publicly selling and active in these forums since early November. I don't think adding one provider that has a good track record over 4-5 months is rushing anything, but it's Xenos' decision.
What's important here is whether you care about security, and protecting your users against the next wave.
Old 03/21/2024, 12:07   #4799

guys, I used IW and EO they have the best esp on the market, zero lag for me. I've only been using PO for 1 day, but I can't solve the esp lag problem, the box keeps giving some slight crashes during the exchange of shots and that bothers me, what's the best cheat with 100% esp? Could it be that only internal ones have good esp?
Old 03/21/2024, 12:24   #4800

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by artuzin View Post
guys, I used IW and EO they have the best esp on the market, zero lag for me. I've only been using PO for 1 day, but I can't solve the esp lag problem, the box keeps giving some slight crashes during the exchange of shots and that bothers me, what's the best cheat with 100% esp? Could it be that only internal ones have good esp?
Internals will always have the cleanest/smoothest ESP, if thats your main focus why not stay with EO? They've proven to be serious about their security and from what I read offer a nice product.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack