Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Becareful with DMA Firmware market

Discussion on Becareful with DMA Firmware market within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Becareful with DMA Firmware market

I decided to expose the current scummy DMA FW market especially when its becoming too popular since December 2023, more than %90 of fw market are scam, and i am one of the people who got scammed and misled, i blame no one but myself, it happens when i recently moved to DMA same as i did get scammed 1 or 2 times back in 2009 when i started cheating for 1st time, so i have decided to expose one big provider who is to be honest very smart and knows his ways with words and fake skills, but in the end all his emu customers got banned less than 2 months after buying his full emulation, let it be EAC/BE, VGK, FACEIT, and i will provide all screenshots of ban reports from his full emu customers and proof of their purchase, i got all this proofs thanks to a person [ He didnt want me to mention his name ] so i will respect his request. [ Reminder that all his basic EAC/BE VGK customers also got banned, thats over 100 customers if not more ] all this screenshots will be provided and those who didnt get banned such as myself, later received the bans due to delay [ EAC does delay ban ].

So please be careful out there, finding a good FW is very hard and like i mentioned above more than %90 are pasted fw from EKKNODS base and public github sources. I recommend you all just stick with EKKNODS fw for cod, at least for now since cod have 0 measures against DMA, but given who had so called Full Emulation we should have at least lasted for 1-2 years for the amount of money we paid to be safe from bans.

The providers name is " Revoked Mindset " The scummy devs name [ P1111 ], and i have defended him, vouched for him same as other customers he had, we all trusted him and went out of our way to defend him whenever there was an attack on his brand, yes i am embarrassed and my rep is on the line because of that, even here through dm's i have defended him when someone went against him, so i admit my huge mistake here.

Here is his epvp black market thread

- Here we see when the bans rolled in, [ 1st he started confusing customers that KMBOX got detected and that they needed to spoof it, which was a big lie ] i personally got banned on FN without using fuser, kmbox, i was just logging in play 1 legit round with dma card in pcie, 2nd week i did same, 3rd week i launched epic client and i see the banned text under fortnite launch button.

NOTE I : Those who said they not banned, they got banned later after a week or two same as me, so here are some images

NOTE II : Some full emu customers with proof of purchase and dates

PROOF OF PURCHASE of some, i couldnt get my hands on all of it as [ my contact let me know some of these tickets been deleted ] and i got some of this from the actual customer who had their ticket still open

--Here are the scam part of his full emu-

*fw with 90% of the information nulled

*Flashing wrong FW to a full emu customer gets him banned, making excuses and not just that the so called full emu fw didnt even have bars xD

*Full emu isnt that full i guess

======================

Now lets see what EKKNOD and GamerDoc says about p1111

ItsGamerDoc

EKKNOD

So thats that, and i have a part to be blamed for, so many tried to show that this guy is a scammer, i even got accused of cooperating with his scam and being paid for it, of course far from truth but i do not blame those who thought like that, i have defended the dude with everything i got, i even got banned on NightFall because their admins thought i am a part of this scam project, now p1 is banned on OnlyUD, NF and many many other servers.

I do wanna apologize even to everyone whom i introduced P1 too, just while i was writing this thread, he figured out what i was about to do or what other customers trying to do and he made this announcement xD

@ @ , i have tried my best to explain this situation and i hope i didnt go against any of epvp rules, as while i was writing this thread, p111 himself started threatening me.

So sorry for the long post, i tried my best to shorten it, be careful out there folks, and good luck.

EDIT: Forgot to thank all those who helped me gather the infos, i will not name them because they might not be ok with it. Appreciate you all
Thanks
14 Users
Old 05/12/2024, 21:28   #2

Wow..
Old 05/12/2024, 21:34   #3

Why is it so hard to be a good person nowadays. So hard to find an actual legit fw provider smh
Old 05/12/2024, 21:35   #4

Dude has 10 threads accusing him of scamming shoulda seen it coming
Old 05/12/2024, 21:38   #5

elite*gold: 10
Can be "GPU"
Old 05/12/2024, 21:51   #6

He knows he is done for, and now he is accusing me of doxxing, thats sad.

I had no ties with anything or whatever the hell he says even when his angry customers said about doxing that was my reply to them as you see in the picture
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2024, 21:55   #7

elite*gold: 35
The infamous p1111. Once this nerd mentioned “half emu”, I knew right then and there he had no clue what he was selling.
Old 05/12/2024, 22:21   #8

Also got scammed by him. Went back to using itha fw, been happy
Old 05/12/2024, 23:12   #9

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,111
I hate the DMA firmware market so much
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2024, 00:20   #10

Old 05/13/2024, 00:25   #11

another one bites the dust
Old 05/13/2024, 00:36   #12

Imagine trashtalking every CFW provider and cant deal against EAC/BE with a full emu at 1k$ +

Beyond the scam this man has become the emblem of shame, I hope he'll tell his “family” how he bought a new car by stealing money from dozens or even hundreds of people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2024, 00:36   #13

This dude scammed someone I know as well, and he's also banned from Nightfall(images provided) for being a scammer. Darixone was banned from NF as well for protecting him, but that was before this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaawZii View Post
His "Avermedia" he posted is broken firmware and doesn't actually do anything. He made the same post on UC but was ran off the site and being called an idiot/being flamed.

INB4 someone says "Oh, it was just a detection wave! Everyone gets detected."
P1111_ has been selling detected firmware as "Undetected" then refusing refunds. There are so many cases of him selling VGK firmware to people for $1500+ and they get banned within a few days.

Of course, the most recent case is on EAC.
Old 05/13/2024, 02:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I decided to expose the current scummy DMA FW market especially when its becoming too popular since December 2023, more than %90 of fw market are scam, and i am one of the people who got scammed and misled, i blame no one but myself, it happens when i recently moved to DMA same as i did get scammed 1 or 2 times back in 2009 when i started cheating for 1st time, so i have decided to expose one big provider who is to be honest very smart and knows his ways with words and fake skills, but in the end all his emu customers got banned less than 2 months after buying his full emulation, let it be EAC/BE, VGK, FACEIT, and i will provide all screenshots of ban reports from his full emu customers and proof of their purchase, i got all this proofs thanks to a person [ He didnt want me to mention his name ] so i will respect his request. [ Reminder that all his basic EAC/BE VGK customers also got banned, thats over 100 customers if not more ] all this screenshots will be provided and those who didnt get banned such as myself, later received the bans due to delay [ EAC does delay ban ].

So please be careful out there, finding a good FW is very hard and like i mentioned above more than %90 are pasted fw from EKKNODS base and public github sources. I recommend you all just stick with EKKNODS fw for cod, at least for now since cod have 0 measures against DMA, but given who had so called Full Emulation we should have at least lasted for 1-2 years for the amount of money we paid to be safe from bans.

The providers name is " Revoked Mindset " The scummy devs name [ P1111 ], and i have defended him, vouched for him same as other customers he had, we all trusted him and went out of our way to defend him whenever there was an attack on his brand, yes i am embarrassed and my rep is on the line because of that, even here through dm's i have defended him when someone went against him, so i admit my huge mistake here.

Here is his epvp black market thread

- Here we see when the bans rolled in, [ 1st he started confusing customers that KMBOX got detected and that they needed to spoof it, which was a big lie ] i personally got banned on FN without using fuser, kmbox, i was just logging in play 1 legit round with dma card in pcie, 2nd week i did same, 3rd week i launched epic client and i see the banned text under fortnite launch button.

NOTE I : Those who said they not banned, they got banned later after a week or two same as me, so here are some images

NOTE II : Some full emu customers with proof of purchase and dates

PROOF OF PURCHASE of some, i couldnt get my hands on all of it as [ my contact let me know some of these tickets been deleted ] and i got some of this from the actual customer who had their ticket still open

--Here are the scam part of his full emu-

*fw with 90% of the information nulled

*Flashing wrong FW to a full emu customer gets him banned, making excuses and not just that the so called full emu fw didnt even have bars xD

*Full emu isnt that full i guess

======================

Now lets see what EKKNOD and GamerDoc says about p1111

ItsGamerDoc

EKKNOD

So thats that, and i have a part to be blamed for, so many tried to show that this guy is a scammer, i even got accused of cooperating with his scam and being paid for it, of course far from truth but i do not blame those who thought like that, i have defended the dude with everything i got, i even got banned on NightFall because their admins thought i am a part of this scam project, now p1 is banned on OnlyUD, NF and many many other servers.

I do wanna apologize even to everyone whom i introduced P1 too, just while i was writing this thread, he figured out what i was about to do or what other customers trying to do and he made this announcement xD

@ @ , i have tried my best to explain this situation and i hope i didnt go against any of epvp rules, as while i was writing this thread, p111 himself started threatening me.

So sorry for the long post, i tried my best to shorten it, be careful out there folks, and good luck.

EDIT: Forgot to thank all those who helped me gather the infos, i will not name them because they might not be ok with it. Appreciate you all

wow i'm shocked. Thanks for the great info G
Old 05/13/2024, 03:36   #15

elite*gold: 118
And he had the audacity to say "It wasnt my firmware, it was because you didnt spoof your kmbox." I love this.
Thanks
2 Users