Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/29/2021, 19:09   #1471

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by moba25 View Post
Idk what this overlay does but it makes my power levels change dramatically & my latency is insane. The aimbot isn’t worth using even as a soft aim assist. The esp is nice to have I guess but honestly the delay added with all of it makes the game kind of hard to play. I win more gun fights without it.
Hey @moba25, hope you're having a good day.

Unfortunately, seeing as your account was made the day you posted, this is your only post, and you are claiming very factually incorrect things about my cheat, I must have you prove you are actually a user & you can get support here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Or a refund even.

But seeing as it seems like you may have been sent by a competitor provider to trash me (I suspect, I am not asserting positivity), I wish you a nice life and to leave me alone please.
Old 07/29/2021, 23:18   #1472

elite*gold: 0
Leave you alone? I’m posting on a forum bro. I think your marketing for this is a bit off smh, lolz. I had a little feeling when I purchased I shouldn’t have maybe. I mean it works bro kinda. Honestly I’ve seen an almost identical Japanese loader lol. Same looking overlay and everything and it’s aimbot vis check and prediction didn’t work either lol. I’m nervous this cheat is using my pc for mining adware now lolz. No I’m a customer dude. Your aimbot is awful though. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen. I made the account because it’s the first time I’ve spent money and used something that was this bad and found off this forum after a year of lurking. Wanted to post my experience. Good luck with your updates etc. I’m sure it won’t get detected because it’s that bad. Goodluck! ESP may be your only thing going for you.
Old 07/29/2021, 23:38   #1473

Quote:
Leave you alone? I’m posting on a forum bro. I think your marketing for this is a bit off smh, lolz. I had a little feeling when I purchased I shouldn’t have maybe. I mean it works bro kinda. Honestly I’ve seen an almost identical Japanese loader lol. Same looking overlay and everything and it’s aimbot vis check and prediction didn’t work either lol. I’m nervous this cheat is using my pc for mining adware now lolz. No I’m a customer dude. Your aimbot is awful though. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen. I made the account because it’s the first time I’ve spent money and used something that was this bad and found off this forum after a year of lurking. Wanted to post my experience. Good luck with your updates etc. I’m sure it won’t get detected because it’s that bad. Goodluck! ESP may be your only thing going for you.
Nice. All steps met.

1. "I'm definitely a customer!" as your proof that you are a customer and not a sales trasher sent by a competitor, who sent ~20 in the last 2 days talking exactly like you. No actual order # or username on my site or support ticket made even though I told you I'd fully refund you to have you on your way.

2. Your complaints about my cheat are fully inaccurate but generic enough to not be disproven. Saying things like "the aimbot is awful" instead of giving any details mostly, then when you do, it's nonsense.

How about you make a customer support ticket requesting a full refund if you are actually a customer that is so dissatisfied? https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/ - happy to do it right now.
Old 07/29/2021, 23:44   #1474
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
This is for everyone who is active here:
Please treat every user with respect, even if you don't like them. Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2021, 06:39   #1475

Okay understand. Isn’t this a forum and okay to review a program? One people are spending money on then getting trashed when saying hey have problems. Am I in the wrong? Or? I apologize if I am.
Old 07/30/2021, 10:09   #1476
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Yes, he could say it in a different way on the first text, but the second one is fine.
Anyway, i don't see any problem here, since he offered you to request a refund through his site, if you are a real user of his cheat.
Old 07/30/2021, 19:17   #1477

Quote:
Okay understand. Isn’t this a forum and okay to review a program? One people are spending money on then getting trashed when saying hey have problems. Am I in the wrong? Or? I apologize if I am.
Yep, that's totally fine, the problem isn't what you're saying, it's that you aren't a real user. I have had issue recently of competitors sending their users to sales trash me who aren't really customers as far as I can tell. Everyone uses the same wording and doesn't want a refund aka identify they aren't really a customer.

Here is your THIRD offer, if you are a real customer, you can come get a full refund here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Crazy how this is my third offer of a full refund and you haven't taken it because you never actually bought. Have a nice life & again, please leave me alone.
Old 07/31/2021, 18:34   #1478

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Updated.

Once again, if you want that a provider should get listed as legit/scam/untrusted please notify me on this thread.
Old 08/01/2021, 05:09   #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Updated.

Once again, if you want that a provider should get listed as legit/scam/untrusted please notify me on this thread.
When is Golden gun gona get added? i feel like its being left out as there are alot of people asking for it to be added to the legit section
Old 08/01/2021, 08:09   #1480

That is NOT a noob friendly list in the OP lol.
Old 08/01/2021, 17:39   #1481

Now I typically am very, very picky of what providers I give the OK to. I had the chance to try Phantomoverlay for Warzone and run it through all the features and I can say it's definitely the new king.

Previously used cheats:

HoneyHacks
PerfectAim Private
Xmodus
Systemcheats

Just by how the streamproofing is done you can tell the developer knows what he is he doing by far.

ESP: 10/10 worked completely fine with no FPS loss atleast for myself on a 2080ti and visibility check seemed to be working fine at the time for me.

Aimbot: plenty of features including the elusive random bone/random % headshot. I still prefer to go neck but that's just me. Prediction needs to be added. Maybe "Lock-Time" for us horrible aimers as well.
All the good stuff like smoothing, fov, customizable mouse key is there as well.

Radar 9.5/10: Finally a radar that seems to work well, my one gripe with HoneyHacks was the people would literally be 1-2 inches off where they actually were on the map. My one issue with Phantom:
I'd like to be able to put it over the real minimap and scale it perfectly to that but what are you gonna do?

Menu: 10/10 works via keystrokes so people don't see your mouse moving around if they infact are watching you and includes all the needed features you need, need I say more?

Streamproof: Now this is where it shines, if someone can make their cheat streamproof to OBS/Discord/Elgato HDMI Loop/

This is a quality cheat vs every $ you spend on it tbh. I never buy lifetime but at 280 for both lifetime, I would do it.

Zebleer is also easy and normal to talk to unlike other devs with giant *** egos and sticks up their ***. Nomorals approved

Edit: Note I have NOT tried their Cold War but I assume the quality is just the same

Edit 3: Visual check is now working and even includes an extra feature for if you want it to sticky to a target even after they move behind an object briefly. zebleer is constantly adding features and updating security 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2021, 17:55   #1482

elite*gold: 26
You might want to edit this thread cause Cynicals cleaner doesnt work for some people and they say its down and such.
Old 08/01/2021, 18:10   #1483

EngineOwning isn't detected in cod tbh, If you've been hwid banned in the past and didn't use a spoofer when using their hacks then you might get banned idk. I've been using their Warzone cheat for like a month now never been banned before I even gotten reports and still no ban. Also, you can add "ring0.gg" to the legit column, I use their splitgate cheat it's pretty good.
Old 08/01/2021, 19:36   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Updated.

Yea, where is goldencheats? They are clearly legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 05:33   #1485

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
Yea, where is goldencheats? They are clearly legit.
We have gotten hate from other providers since day one, our stuff is good so its solid competition. IMO there is enough room for everyone. Each provider has its strengths. Were not going anywhere so dont worry if were on the list or not. Word of mouth is the strongest tool of them all.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack