Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remove spam from aimbot?

Discussion on Remove spam from aimbot? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove spam from aimbot?

Hi

Is it possible to remove spamming from an aimbot?When you shoot someone in head,it tell it in chat that "XY killed from a headshot by the bot".

I don't think it requires so high lvl knowledge,maybe you just need to edit the .dll file somehow.I don't know anything about programming,just guessing.

« CoD 2 wallhack (request) | x22 Detection Rate »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer
HELP EDITING DLL REMOVE SPAM...
06/10/2011 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
Can any one help me on how to remove spam message in dll? sir match star, frozeneye, omegaeyes and all please teach me..........
Use WPE to remove spam ?
12/28/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
Hello all I have one question its possible with WPEpro or other software To filtrer text like all *gamekoo* and other spam website to remove flood in tullan ? thx for info
Petition to Remove Aimbot
09/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 39 Replies
Honestly, the only good part of this game is the pvp system, especially gw. The sole purpose of aimbot is to hit targets without fail in pvp situations. That ruins pretty much the entire game... I am making a petition to remove aimbot from this forums. I know many people suck at fbing/ssing so they use aimbot. It isn't that hard, you just right click the mouse button and aim for the little black dot. Try and get better at it. Flame me if you wish.
REMOVE speedhack / aimbot from COpartner
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
my server has gone to shit with no more skill because of these features no more speedhacks and aimbots after this patch on MONDAY PLZ lolz u dont know how bad it is, i have to come here and complain, so much speedhacking/ aimbotting!!!