Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] MW3 Online Play

Discussion on [Question] MW3 Online Play within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] MW3 Online Play

First hi to all epvpers, today i downloaded MW3 from torretz so not orginal. And i wanted to play MW3 '' online '' but as i know we need to buy '' orginal to playing online ''
I have searched this forum about this, but im not German so i dont understand anything about posts. ''^^
So there ise have Guide about '' Online playing '' in Englinsh ?

Ahmm and maybe someone will say '' GTFO use SEARCH BUTTON '' or blabla.
I have tryed to search but sory there ise have 12345678909876543234567 topic about Call of Duty

Thanks to all, hope i will play soon too
Old 02/05/2012, 18:08   #2

The Black Market: 258/0/0
We dont support Warez, sorry!
Old 02/05/2012, 18:30   #3

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Sorry, but we don't support Warez here. When you want to play the game online please buy it

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question|What bot i play now ?
05/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
after the HoLyBot worth money D: Muhahahaha what bot you'r think i use guys ?
Question for those who still play co/bot
10/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
So this is going to be a fairly generic thread but I'm just really curious... How many of you are willing to pay for bots and what features makes you willing to subscribe? If you are not willing to pay for a subscription type bot, what ARE you willing to do? I remember when the sharecash link for sirhooks was around half the people were complaining about how it was too much of a hassle or whatever. I'm not particularly interested in running a bot service right now although my proxy...
Advance Play Question
02/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
I can still get Advance Play items. Wasn't it supposed to be taken out or are they letting you finish getting them for how much time you bought?
some question of ecsro b 4 i play
04/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
hello i got some questions and i hope some one answer me 1- what is the rates 2- can i use the same client as i used for MHTC but i change the Media file 3- i cant accses to reg page xD 4- and if there are website for this server please attach it thanks
[Question] How do i play in PSro?
03/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey everyone. Well some of you may say use the search button or something or will probably get mad, but well, I already did. So how do i play in this server? I have the MHTC client and installed it successfully. I installed Sockscap and got a chinese IP from a site in another thread. Is there anything else in specific I need to do? Because I still get the Server Inspection message. Dont get mad please:) EDIT: Got a working IP hah thanks. Now all i need is an account:)