Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ps3]Booster Gesucht !

Discussion on [Ps3]Booster Gesucht ! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ps3]Booster Gesucht !

Hallo,ich suche noch 3 Leute die mitboosten wollen,Headset braucht ihr nicht nur 2 Controller
Old 12/11/2011, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
#sammelthread

Old 12/11/2011, 14:16   #3

elite*gold: 32
wie gesagt ich wäre dabei (;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
50% booster
10/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Do the 50% ep and honor boosters have any pattern? I'm going to try and double boost and get one of these to collect all my gate rewards and was wondering if anyone knew their pattern?
WoW Booster! :)
08/04/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Does anyone can upload Booster WoW Addon by 4.2 Patch? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown: There are some topic about this but I do not believe that this latest update ... PS: Sorry if I have this topic "WITHOUT CONNECTION OPENED "..... I think not!
4 Win ep Booster
04/22/2011 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mir grade ein acc auf lvl 6 gezogen und da sah ich das ich auf meinem main ein 4 win boost bekam bekommt man die für jeden hochgelevelten account ? also ein 4 win boost
[WTB] Sp Booster (777)
02/19/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Suche auf 777 Delum SP Booster zu je 15kk falls jemand welche hat einfach melden.
TG exp booster
10/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
umm just out of boredom i kind of found this out a minute ago and it seems useful for lots of ppl that train in tg at tro/warrior 1. use a 2h weapon, go in between 2 stakes and start hitting them 2. while in middle of hitting the stakes, change weapons to club or w/e like me, using club/sword so every skill will hit both stakes instead of one :D its really sloppy how i said it, but i don't recall seeing this being posted, so i just wanted to show it to you guys