Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TG exp booster

Discussion on TG exp booster within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow TG exp booster

umm just out of boredom i kind of found this out a minute ago and it seems useful for lots of ppl that train in tg at tro/warrior

1. use a 2h weapon, go in between 2 stakes and start hitting them

2. while in middle of hitting the stakes, change weapons to club or w/e like me, using club/sword so every skill will hit both stakes instead of one

its really sloppy how i said it, but i don't recall seeing this being posted, so i just wanted to show it to you guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2007, 16:45   #2

ehm not to flame you but basicly everybody knows this already
Old 10/13/2007, 17:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim22444 View Post
umm just out of boredom i kind of found this out a minute ago and it seems useful for lots of ppl that train in tg at tro/warrior

2. while in middle of hitting the stakes, change weapons to club or w/e like me, using club/sword so every skill will hit both stakes instead of one

its really sloppy how i said it, but i don't recall seeing this being posted, so i just wanted to show it to you guys
Nice of you to try and contribute but this isn't a hack or tool so I guess you probably should have posted it in the discussions thread.
Perhaps a mod would be so kind as to move it for you.
Old 10/13/2007, 17:32   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
I think it's more of a guide

#Moved
Old 10/14/2007, 07:38   #5

ok i was looking at this can you show it in screenshot hows it is done i mean noobs wouldn't understand how to do it.
Old 10/14/2007, 14:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim22444 View Post

This is a nice guide but just in case you guys don't know this yet, using NightDevil to hit the stakes has a higher hit rate than doing this. And using a club/club combo gives you better exp than using a club/sword combo since phoenix has a higher use rate then rage and rage hits 2 stakes at once while phoenix only hits one stake. Try noting how much exp you get in a minute using club/club combo and club/sword combo. Then try this again using ND. Hope this will help you guys!!!!
Old 10/14/2007, 15:19   #7

i been doing that xDDD
Old 10/14/2007, 15:19   #8

this isnt a flame but u joined epvp in november last year so i assume u played conquer that long. U can also use robot if your a trojan because that saves you having to take 2 h
Old 10/14/2007, 21:43   #9

lol my first name got banned, then my other names are just... gone xD that had my high lvl tro/tao/warrior, forgot password long time ago....
and thanks for not flaming because i see a ton of posts and ppl just flame the **** out of the person to post topic xD and yeah, i nvr noticed lots of ppl doing that on the server i play on thanks guys, and the ss ill add in a lil bit
Old 10/16/2007, 18:37   #10

I would like to add to this that, if you use autoclick, you can get even more exp by setting the cyclone on an f key and the left and the right click on, position your troyan so you can hit 2 stakes with the ss and leave the mouse pointing to that stake. Once the troyan uses cyclone it will be forever on and you will be hitting 2 stakes with the ss and one with the phoenix.

This gives you even more exp than the ND. Sorry for my bad english xD....
Old 10/16/2007, 21:12   #11

Ok I know it's not a crack but if you likes this then what you do is make an alt. account tao and plvl to level 60 do NOT forget when promotion to make it a WATER then use this to stig yourself in TG and it takes a day or so for stig to level itself then voila +30% this helps a LOT!
Old 10/19/2007, 13:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramirez View Post
I would like to add to this that, if you use autoclick, you can get even more exp by setting the cyclone on an f key and the left and the right click on, position your troyan so you can hit 2 stakes with the ss and leave the mouse pointing to that stake. Once the troyan uses cyclone it will be forever on and you will be hitting 2 stakes with the ss and one with the phoenix.

This gives you even more exp than the ND. Sorry for my bad english xD....
This would have been a nice trick, which I saw people do back then when GMs weren't so strict with regards to hax. Doing this will be a sure ticket to bot jail and eventually get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2007, 13:02   #13

nice guide omg.. i never noticed this.. um guess i had nd from lvl 70 so....:P
Old 10/19/2007, 17:32   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDragon View Post
This is a nice guide but just in case you guys don't know this yet, using NightDevil to hit the stakes has a higher hit rate than doing this. And using a club/club combo gives you better exp than using a club/sword combo since phoenix has a higher use rate then rage and rage hits 2 stakes at once while phoenix only hits one stake. Try noting how much exp you get in a minute using club/club combo and club/sword combo. Then try this again using ND. Hope this will help you guys!!!!

same with fishy