+ Rep 9.1/10
Used about 6hrs a day for 4 days to I was shadowbanned.
Support is TopNotch
ESP is goated.
Aim is goated.
Won 22 games in a row on warzone with it
If you are looking for something to try. Try them
+ Rep 9.1/10
Used about 6hrs a day for 4 days to I was shadowbanned.
Support is TopNotch
ESP is goated.
Aim is goated.
Won 22 games in a row on warzone with it
If you are looking for something to try. Try them
My Subs been active for about a week, and i am impressed with how the Software performs. I dont use most of the visual features but the humanization is well implemented and you basically dont lose out on performance when running.
In addition to that the devs are very active parts of their own community, ensuring to fix problems right after occuring.
My Subs been active for about a week, and i am impressed with how the Software performs. I dont use most of the visual features but the humanization is well implemented and you basically dont lose out on performance when running.
In addition to that the devs are very active parts of their own community, ensuring to fix problems right after occuring.
so far im very happy with the service!
Security and performance are what we focus on mostly. Appreciate feedback!
Tried a 1 day and i love the esp feature and they were helpful in me setting the whole thing up will be switching to them soon. Love how the esp isnt so demanding and its streamproof
Tried a 1 day and i love the esp feature and they were helpful in me setting the whole thing up will be switching to them soon. Love how the esp isnt so demanding and its streamproof
I’m really glad you had a good experience. Looking forward to seeing you again!
I'm sure that's not what else you wanted to read. Krad3z3 posts regularly, hence how I was able to find his product. It's not easy competing against those who've already established themselves. But at the rate AM's going, they might very well be the next best thing on the market.
Sure, they're new, but almost three months and no detection? That's better than what most could accomplish. May as well test them out, help them build credibility; etc. Plus, they're Hispanic, so where my bilinguals at? Lol.
I'm sure that's not what else you wanted to read. Krad3z3 posts regularly, hence how I was able to find his product. It's not easy competing against those who've already established themselves. But at the rate AM's going, they might very well be the next best thing on the market.
Sure, they're new, but almost three months and no detection? That's better than what most could accomplish. May as well test them out, help them build credibility; etc. Plus, they're Hispanic, so where my bilinguals at? Lol.
Thank you for the kind words!
We have put a lot of effort into maintaining security and reliability, it’s great to hear that our work is appreciated.
3 months with no detections is just the beginning, we are committed to delivering a top tier experience for the long run. Thanks for your support!
+rep 9.5/10
I got shadow banned within a few reports but that's my fault other than that 10/10 definitely using on better acc. Support is extremely good and helpful, and the aimbot/esp is amazing no fps drops everything runs smooth.
+rep 9.5/10
I got shadow banned within a few reports but that's my fault other than that 10/10 definitely using on better acc. Support is extremely good and helpful, and the aimbot/esp is amazing no fps drops everything runs smooth.
Appreciate feedback, we are cooking update for the weekend. New features and bug fixes.