I think I'm about to try this. I've used MANY chairs over the years, EO, BLOG, Cobalt, IW, AW, AA etc... I'm looking for a good external right now with GREAT legit settings, I only legit chair. This seems to be the one I'm settling on.
I think I'm about to try this. I've used MANY chairs over the years, EO, BLOG, Cobalt, IW, AW, AA etc... I'm looking for a good external right now with GREAT legit settings, I only legit chair. This seems to be the one I'm settling on.
Let us know in Support Server if any help is needed with setup.
*** I want to try this but I am very picky with who I use but I like trying new providers. I can't decide lol
There is day key for trying it out. Currently some bugs with Battle Net version of cheat which is being fixed today.
Steam and Xbox Game Pass work perfectly fine. If you want to try but its expensive for you to buy daily and then again monthly in case you like it you can purchase monthly straight away and if there is any issue we can't resolve I will refund you.
There is day key for trying it out. Currently some bugs with Battle Net version of cheat which is being fixed today.
Steam and Xbox Game Pass work perfectly fine. If you want to try but its expensive for you to buy daily and then again monthly in case you like it you can purchase monthly straight away and if there is any issue we can't resolve I will refund you.
I said **** it and just bought a week lol. Gotta figure out what my login is for the launcher though