Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IW alternatives needed

Discussion on IW alternatives needed within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IW alternatives needed

Sad asf to hear about IW getting CnD hoping Kolo rebrands and comes back definitely my favourite dev alongside Helios and Zebleer.

I'm looking for another cheat to use now and looking for one that's preferably controller support natively if not then not a big issue as ESP only is fine with me, and has permanent UAV option like IW did because I'm mainly a warzone player. Is there any cheat provider that has this feature? A permanent UAV for big map warzone would be clutch for me
Old 03/21/2024, 00:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
I don't write to the game's memory at all so I wouldn't add a perma UAV in-game (detection vector) but I do have a guide to overlay your ESP radar over your min-map perfectly

Works for 1080p, 2K, 4K
Square or circle radar

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...map-perfectly/

You have to be signed in to see it but for convenience I'll make a page for it with some extra configs & viewable by anyone then edit my post
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 01:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I don't write to the game's memory at all so I wouldn't add a perma UAV in-game (detection vector) but I do have a guide to overlay your ESP radar over your min-map perfectly

Works for 1080p, 2K, 4K
Square or circle radar

You have to be signed in to see it but for convenience I'll make a page for it with some extra configs & viewable by anyone then edit my post
Yeah I'm aware and respect your decisions entirely, I used to use PO for a long time myself. I'm just a fiend the for the Perma UAV feature haha
Old 03/21/2024, 01:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah iw's radar esp was just so good
Old 03/21/2024, 04:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackops2011 View Post
Sad asf to hear about IW getting CnD hoping Kolo rebrands and comes back definitely my favourite dev alongside Helios and Zebleer.

I'm looking for another cheat to use now and looking for one that's preferably controller support natively if not then not a big issue as ESP only is fine with me, and has permanent UAV option like IW did because I'm mainly a warzone player. Is there any cheat provider that has this feature? A permanent UAV for big map warzone would be clutch for me
I'm the developer for Stealthware. It's an external cheat with controller support that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. If you want a really good and smaller provider, I think you should give us a try. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

We don't have that UAV feature though because we don't write to the game's memory at all. We don't tamper with or otherwise mess with the game in any way.

You can contact me on Telegram , and you can find more info and vouches from my .
Old 03/21/2024, 05:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit View Post
I'm the developer for Stealthware. It's an external cheat with controller support that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. If you want a really good and smaller provider, I think you should give us a try. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

We don't have that UAV feature though because we don't write to the game's memory at all. We don't tamper with or otherwise mess with the game in any way.

You can contact me on Telegram , and you can find more info and vouches from my .
I wanna give your stuff a try, I'm just put off by the GoldenGun rebrand accusations. Hoping some more reputable devs can vouch for you like Zebleer maybe. No hate intended here at all, I understand it's a difficult position for you also to fight such accusations.
Old 03/21/2024, 06:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

no offense but apart from everything else you gotta to fix/solve Goldengun rebrand issue first no matter what your tool can perform bud
Old 03/21/2024, 06:33   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackops2011 View Post
I wanna give your stuff a try, I'm just put off by the GoldenGun rebrand accusations. Hoping some more reputable devs can vouch for you like Zebleer maybe. No hate intended here at all, I understand it's a difficult position for you also to fight such accusations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e22014471 View Post
no offense but apart from everything else you gotta to fix/solve Goldengun rebrand issue first no matter what your tool can perform bud
There are many people that can vouch for me. SW is not brand new, we've been publicly selling for around for 5 months and were in beta for months before that. I encourage you to join my the chat and ask around. Zebleer has commented on SW a number of times, including here:

Here's a direct link to the chat for you to ask whatever you want:

Here's a direct link to my vouches

And here's my vouches on epvp:
Old 03/21/2024, 08:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If he cares about money then he will surely rebrand and be back just in time for black ops 2025
Old 03/21/2024, 13:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any cheat with good item esp? With many Filter And distance Option?
Old 03/21/2024, 15:03   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only bought IW last weekend and lost my sub and sploofer
any way of getting refund ??
Old 03/21/2024, 15:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dackelfreund View Post
Any cheat with good item esp? With many Filter And distance Option?
Stealthware has item ESP with lots of item type filters and distance option. We have free trials so you can see if you like it or not before buying.

Old 03/21/2024, 15:22   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Stealthware has item ESP with lots of item type filters and distance option. We have free trials so you can see if you like it or not before buying.

Wait this risk stats looks dope af.

So for example if you set up a sticky aim it warns the user?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 15:30   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Wait this risk stats looks dope af.

So for example if you set up a sticky aim it warns the user?
Yes, that's correct. The SB Risk Meter is a calculation based on all the menu settings. For example, if you crank up the aimbot then the risk goes higher, but if you put it on legit settings then it goes lower. It calculates from all settings, including aimbot, ESP, trigger bot, etc. A lot of people don't know what looks legit or not when they cheat, so I built this feature to help them look more legit and avoid shadow bans. It's all just an estimation of course.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 15:50   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, that's correct. The SB Risk Meter is a calculation based on all the menu settings. For example, if you crank up the aimbot then the risk goes higher, but if you put it on legit settings then it goes lower. It calculates from all settings, including aimbot, ESP, trigger bot, etc. A lot of people don't know what looks legit or not when they cheat, so I built this feature to help them look more legit and avoid shadow bans. It's all just an estimation of course.
NGL this is actually really cool, for sure gonna give you a shot and see what happens on an alt
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cod mw3, cod mw3 cheat