Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for something unique

Discussion on looking for something unique within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for something unique

need a private unique solution, very high bounty.

looking for a very experienced dev, will need extensive reverse engineering and spoofing background.

discord: vayne2step#8302

will give finders fee if you supply a dev and he/she completes task.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] looking for something unique
12/10/2023 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
need a private unique solution, very high bounty. ~5k game based, not a chair more of a spoof solution. disc: vayne2step#8302
[4Story] Something for something
01/28/2015 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Hey, I could show you a few things I've done, maybe many of you do not know how you do it, so I will add here that when looking for a given task will not be able to, so I could show you how, but something in return :) I pointed to the fact that I own for you to shoot video and how you, or you on skype. The list of what I could do / show: 1. How to change at merchant plus + magic 2. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm (Client change) 3. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm...
I want a program to change any item to unique or something
11/20/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
hey guys how are u ? I just searched for this program and I didn't get anything I hope to find a useful program to hack the game anyway gold . items . chantra , etc I just want a hacking program pm me if there is I played for so long and didn't get anyfking shuta or anything unqiue
Spam bot,Unique map & Unique-Timer
07/30/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 53 Replies
Well i saw one thread with "free" spam bot that exactly is a leaked crap and the guy wanted money for it :rolleyes: Here is one of the best spam bots and unique map different than others(you dont need to look at a picture then at the sro map and asking your self ,where the fuck is the unique?) ;) There are many versions of the tool so ill just upload the last one. And here we go... spam bot v2.2 + spam up to 100 different messages with different spam times + random, ordered spam