If I put FOV on the lowest possible, and smoothing on the highest - would that be any different from standard in game aim assist for controller or even at the lowest risk settings is there still an obvious aiming benefit?
Also, does anyone have media/video of them sniping using this?
Would love to see the pred in action...you have no idea how annoying it was to watch that video, see the guy finally pick up a sniper...just to use a Diamatti to kill people lol.
Also, does anyone have media/video of them sniping using this?
Would love to see the pred in action...you have no idea how annoying it was to watch that video, see the guy finally pick up a sniper...just to use a Diamatti to kill people lol.
If I remember to I'll link you some tomorrow have clips I gotta render in premiere anyways.
But I can say the prediction is great! Controller or KB/m it'll work flawlessly. And no they don't have a unlocker.
[Selling] 🎆UNLEASHED🎆Internal |🔓| Undetected 1+ YEAR Aimbot+ESP+Prediction|🔓| 120$ Month 06/20/2021 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies # Windows 10 support 1803-2004 #
# SUPPORT ALL CPU #
# Any resolution support #
# Undetected #
# AimBot, Prediction, ESP, and more #
http://i.epvpimg.com/Ch8wbab.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/4Hw6aab.png
[Selling] 🔓CW HARD UNLOCK🔓 DARK MATTER ULTRA 04/18/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies WELCOME TO DUBZ (FRACTILLA) RESELLING SERVICE
I’ve parter with Fractilla service to be able to present you my hard unlock for CW
HERE’S THE SERVICE I OFFER
💜DARK MATTER ULTRA HARD UNLOCK💜
You need to have MW2019 installed and updated
[Selling] 🔓🔓 DMU//DAMASCUS//HARD UNLOCKS🔓🔓 04/17/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies ❤// HARD UNLOCKS // DMU // DAMASCUS //❤
����24h SALE ����
DMU FOR 100$
IF YOU NEED MAX WEAPON TOO IT’S 110$
END TOMORROW AT 1PM EST
Get it while you can
I'm now able to present you my HARD UNLOCKS service for MW & CW