Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/23/2021, 11:39   #376 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
support win 11?
Old 11/23/2021, 17:36   #377 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalham View Post
support win 11?
No.
Old 11/24/2021, 02:35   #378

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalham View Post
support win 11?
No, will soon though. For now all latest versions of Windows 10 supported.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 04:26   #379 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gave PO a chance after GG and x22 shutdown.
It is easy to setup and easy to use.

9/10
missing keybind for sniper headshots toggle and unlocker to make it 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 11:37   #380 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonotto View Post
gave PO a chance after GG and x22 shutdown.
It is easy to setup and easy to use.

9/10
missing keybind for sniper headshots toggle and unlocker to make it 10/10
What's the point of 10/10 with unlocker if you gonna go 0/10 few weeks later, because unlocker are gonna get detected.
Old 11/25/2021, 22:42   #381 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
What's the point of 10/10 with unlocker if you gonna go 0/10 few weeks later, because unlocker are gonna get detected.
hardunlocker will get unlocked but soft unlocker normally won't get detected..

there is alot of cheats out here now that has unlocker with 0 detections, but the cheat is really great, i don't see why u would need more futures earn the camos with cheating the hardcore way get the kills youre self so much more fun xD
Old 11/25/2021, 22:46   #382 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapZombieLobby View Post

there is alot of cheats out here now that has unlocker with 0 detections, but the cheat is really great, i don't see why u would need more futures earn the camos with cheating the hardcore way get the kills youre self so much more fun xD
Everything in cheat has it's own detection factor
Old 11/26/2021, 16:10   #383 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in purchasing but you don't offer subscriptions lower than 90 days?
Old 11/26/2021, 17:24   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapZombieLobby View Post

My cheat is very external and bare in terms of features, and I want to keep it that way. Just ESP, aimbot, radar.

What I focus on to beat competition is never getting detected (which I haven't been), being completely stream safe on everything including print screen/Gyazo screen shots/Discord/desktop recording and streaming, being very optimized so that users have little FPS drop, and security among other things.

I respect & see where you are coming from though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoMate View Post
Interested in purchasing but you don't offer subscriptions lower than 90 days?
For Vanguard it's 90 days or lifetime.

For Warzone/MW and both BOCW cheats, 30 days is an option.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2021, 14:58   #385 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
My cheat is very external and bare in terms of features, and I want to keep it that way. Just ESP, aimbot, radar.
Zeb will you ever release a lite version (super bare version) of your software for highest security? Like ESP only and maybe recoil helper/radar.
Many people, especially the ones who stream (like me) don't really need an aimbot and it's just an added detection factor. Many of us are already good at the game and just need a slight edge.

You advertise as the cheat for streamers and legit cheating so it would totally make sense.
You might tell me to just disable aimbot but I don't see the point to pay for something I don't use that increases the risk (even if low) to be banned. So please consider it, it would sell well imo.

Anyway I've tried PO and it was good. I didn't use the aimbot but the rest was great, great optimization and low impact on performance, the ESP was fine but it could be improved, sometimes it was hindering the visibility during gunfights, even after tweaking the settings.
My only complaint is that sometimes the injection was failing and I had to reboot my PC everytime.
I would rate it 8/10 overall. Solid product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2021, 22:53   #386 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazuzio View Post
Zeb will you ever release a lite version (super bare version) of your software for highest security? Like ESP only and maybe recoil helper/radar.
Many people, especially the ones who stream (like me) don't really need an aimbot and it's just an added detection factor. Many of us are already good at the game and just need a slight edge.

You advertise as the cheat for streamers and legit cheating so it would totally make sense.
You might tell me to just disable aimbot but I don't see the point to pay for something I don't use that increases the risk (even if low) to be banned. So please consider it, it would sell well imo.

Anyway I've tried PO and it was good. I didn't use the aimbot but the rest was great, great optimization and low impact on performance, the ESP was fine but it could be improved, sometimes it was hindering the visibility during gunfights, even after tweaking the settings.
My only complaint is that sometimes the injection was failing and I had to reboot my PC everytime.
No, he won't.

He will never add a no recoil option, He wants to remain undetected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2021, 20:31   #387 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
No, he won't.

He will never add a no recoil option, He wants to remain undetected.
I never said "no recoil", I meant recoil helper, to reduce recoil by a random %
The main point was about the ESP, recoil helper doesn't matter much.
Old 11/28/2021, 20:34   #388 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I never said "no recoil", I meant recoil helper, to reduce recoil by a random %
The main thing was about the ESP, recoil helper doesn't matter much.
Honestly, recoil in cod is basically non-existent anyway.

I bought hypex, used it like... 4 times and haven't used it in 4 months because really there's no point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2021, 15:21   #389 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Honestly, recoil in cod is basically non-existent anyway.

I bought hypex, used it like... 4 times and haven't used it in 4 months because really there's no point.
Yep that's true. It's not a must have feature
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2021, 16:45   #390

Quote:

I think that bacon mostly addressed your questions how I would. Thanks for the kind review I'm glad you're enjoying!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone