Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/16/2021, 14:24   #406 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

Thanks for being a PO customer! We only use Telegram currently, you can join from the site.
Ofc and thank you for providing this awesome tool.

Gotcha, I thought to have seen something regarding Discord I am already in the Telegram

Also sent you a support ticket via Website regarding some questions
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2021, 19:33   #407 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi, is the site down right now? I can't access it. Infinite Cloudflare verification
Old 12/17/2021, 00:43   #408 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by isg72 View Post
Hi, is the site down right now? I can't access it. Infinite Cloudflare verification
Site is up, you may be being blocked. Try VPN or send Zeb a screenshot of the error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2021, 01:08   #409 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Cloudflare was having some issues earlier, should be resolved now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 21:40   #410

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Like they said, temporary CloudFlare issue. If it proceeds PM me on here & I'll fix it for you.
Old 12/25/2021, 08:16   #411 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it have no recoil or recoil slider?
Does it support controller? native support or remapping required?
Old 12/25/2021, 09:50   #412 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there,
Impossible to buy a 30 days access VANGUARD ?
Thank you
Old 12/26/2021, 03:15   #413 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberleet112233 View Post
Does it have no recoil or recoil slider?
Does it support controller? native support or remapping required?
No recoil slider nor no recoil option and not native support but can be remapped with reWASD. I know Zeb is looking into some options to use antimicro so hopefully with time we'll get a change to the framework to allow that over reWASD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 04:44   #414 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i use windows 11 with this??
Old 12/27/2021, 18:59   #415 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is sub freezable?
Old 12/28/2021, 03:36   #416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep good cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 14:44   #417 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you're looking for an aimbot that works like eg EngineOwning and has solid/reliable bullet prediction and an aimbot that actually lets you "snap on" if you want too then this isn't the tool to waste your £30 euro+ a month on.

When questioning why this isn't possible considering what you're buying is being advertised as an "aimbot" not an "enhanced aim assist" I was told I was "in the wrong place" - AKA they are trying to cater their community towards "streamers" which in its self is beyond ****** because you're not even creating hacks for people to just hack, you're doing it so people bad at the game can try and make an income from appearing to be good.
Old 12/29/2021, 19:23   #418

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honkee View Post
If you're looking for an aimbot that works like eg EngineOwning and has solid/reliable bullet prediction and an aimbot that actually lets you "snap on" if you want too then this isn't the tool to waste your £30 euro+ a month on.

When questioning why this isn't possible considering what you're buying is being advertised as an "aimbot" not an "enhanced aim assist" I was told I was "in the wrong place" - AKA they are trying to cater their community towards "streamers" which in its self is beyond shitty because you're not even creating hacks for people to just hack, you're doing it so people bad at the game can try and make an income from appearing to be good.
So EngineOwning got detected & hasn't been back for nearly 45 days. They have 0% uptime since Ricochet driver. So I'm not sure why you're comparing me to them. Please only compare me to cheat providers that can actually bypass kernel anti-cheat. They aren't even in the conversation anymore.

I understand you are used to EO's internal view angle aimbot, but just because mine is external & doesn't use view angles (specifically as a measure to avoid detection... see Apex EAC) doesn't mean my aimbot isn't a "real" aimbot & should be called aim assist. You are just being dramatic. If you lower smoothing & raise FOV, my aimbot is more snappy than you'll ever need.

Yes my stuff is geared towards streamers & legit looking players, but it works for people who want to "rage" too. Maybe with me you will last longer raging than the 5 days you lasted with EO before they went down.

Also, I don't need your moral comments about how it's "wrong" for me to make cheats for people to pretend to be good, as you pretend that rage cheating & literally ruining games for people blatantly is somehow better.

Finally, the most important thing I want to leave you with, is that there is no such thing as "wasting" money with Phantom Overlay because we refund people who aren't happy (like you).

So go ahead & make a ticket for a full refund here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Best of luck with Engine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by googing2879789 View Post
+rep good cheat
Thanks appreciate you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdblitz View Post
Is sub freezable?
No because there's barely any down time due to the auto update functionalities I have in place for my COD cheats. I will add time if ever reasonable to do so.

I assume you are also someone coming from EO. Their downtime isn't normal. Nothing they do is normal. You won't experience that here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by day747 View Post
Hi there,
Impossible to buy a 30 days access VANGUARD ?
Thank you
Vanguard access starts at 90 days. Warzone/MW & Cold War MP/Zombies have 30 day options, though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2021, 12:23   #419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
So EngineOwning got detected & hasn't been back for nearly 45 days. They have 0% uptime since Ricochet driver. So I'm not sure why you're comparing me to them. Please only compare me to cheat providers that can actually bypass kernel anti-cheat. They aren't even in the conversation anymore.

I understand you are used to EO's internal view angle aimbot, but just because mine is external & doesn't use view angles (specifically as a measure to avoid detection... see Apex EAC) doesn't mean my aimbot isn't a "real" aimbot & should be called aim assist. You are just being dramatic. If you lower smoothing & raise FOV, my aimbot is more snappy than you'll ever need.

Yes my stuff is geared towards streamers & legit looking players, but it works for people who want to "rage" too. Maybe with me you will last longer raging than the 5 days you lasted with EO before they went down.

Also, I don't need your moral comments about how it's "wrong" for me to make cheats for people to pretend to be good, as you pretend that rage cheating & literally ruining games for people blatantly is somehow better.

Finally, the most important thing I want to leave you with, is that there is no such thing as "wasting" money with Phantom Overlay because we refund people who aren't happy (like you).

So go ahead & make a ticket for a full refund here:

Best of luck with Engine!
Props for responding how you responded. Most other cheat providers, especially with EPVP usually try to give some kind of snotty retort but the way you've attempted to handle the response is genuinely quite professional.

I'm extremely understanding in terms of the steps you take to ensure the cheat isn't detected and I get why you would use external over this, my problem is that you advertise it as having bullet prediction and also in your response just now you also claim that it can be "as snappy as i like" so, but this just isn't the case. If someone is running away from my gunfire, it's impossible to hit them with the aimbot on a low smoothness setting because there is no bullet prediction like advertised, the external pixel bot drags/chases the target rather than staying locked to them or being infront of them (bullet prediction) making it impossible to actually hit people when they are moving unless I use a much higher smoothness at which point it is essentially just an enhanced aim assist as my own skill is doing the majority of the work which isn't the purpose of an aimbot at least in the 10 years I've been using them.

Also I wasn't taking any moral high grounds, I was making a point out of the hypocrisy for people in your telegram to tell me im in the "wrong place" when I initially tried to get support in there. I was getting lectured about how "raging" is bad yet there's dudes in there trying to fool people into watching them on stream by using cheats to appear better than they actually are at the game... the irony.. if you're cheating then you are cheating, it doesn't matter how subtle you are, you're still ruining the game for legit players via giving yourself an unfair advantage.

If you can advise settings that would fix what I'm describing I'd be happy to keep my subscription, if not then yes I'd like to start the refund process.
Old 12/31/2021, 20:22   #420 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has your warzone cheat ever been detected?

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone