Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW SELLER SPECIAL!! SMS VERIFIED ACCTS | x2 for $1.50 | x5 for $4 |

Discussion on NEW SELLER SPECIAL!! SMS VERIFIED ACCTS | x2 for $1.50 | x5 for $4 | within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW SELLER SPECIAL!! SMS VERIFIED ACCTS | x2 for $1.50 | x5 for $4 |

Like the title says I'm a new seller so my prices are lower for now so I can get some feedback and vouches!

The accounts are freshly made and SMS verified. Instant delivery. Any issues and I will replace the accounts for free. If you leave positive feedback I will also send you 1 free additional account.
Lets run it up fellas!!

Discord: whistledog#5646
Telegram: whistledog

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NEW SELLER/CHEAP/ PERMANENT UAV TOOL + FREE SMS VERIFIED ACCOUNTS
04/02/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title says I'm a new seller so my prices are lower for now. I've been in the community for about a year under the name 'super mage' and am here to make some friends and build a community! I'm selling a Permanent UAV Tool (24/7 advanced UAV) for warzone One click and everyone in your lobby shows on your radar $20USD for a LIFETIME KEY I can show videos or livestream for you if you would like to see the tool in action. And of course shoot me a message on Discord or Telegram if you...
Mycenae 2 lvl 164 accts 2 lvl 145 accts 4 sale
12/07/2014 - Atlantica Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am selling 6 accounts for $350 obo. I have 2 164 level Spear main accts.. 2 lvl 145 spear mains. 1 lvl 120 spear mains for sale. All have plenty of rebirth tokens. And collectively have in gear, decos, and mounts roughly 500 billion worth of equipment. My new job and school does not allow me to play much anymore. This price is a steal for 6 accounts. I usually make 80 Billion a month with all 4 higher level accounts running hard raids with ease.:eek: