Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW SELLER/CHEAP/ PERMANENT UAV TOOL + FREE SMS VERIFIED ACCOUNTS

Discussion on NEW SELLER/CHEAP/ PERMANENT UAV TOOL + FREE SMS VERIFIED ACCOUNTS within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW SELLER/CHEAP/ PERMANENT UAV TOOL + FREE SMS VERIFIED ACCOUNTS

Like the title says I'm a new seller so my prices are lower for now. I've been in the community for about a year under the name 'super mage' and am here to make some friends and build a community!

I'm selling a Permanent UAV Tool (24/7 advanced UAV) for warzone
One click and everyone in your lobby shows on your radar
$20USD for a LIFETIME KEY
I can show videos or livestream for you if you would like to see the tool in action. And of course shoot me a message on Discord or Telegram if you have any questions.

shoppy.gg/@whistledogShops
Discord: whistledog#5646
Telegram: whistledog

Also, My first 5 customers to buy and leave a review on shoppy get 2 free sms verified warzone accounts
Attached Images
File Type: png uavPIC.png (1.93 MB, 11 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fresh Battle.net SMS verified accounts and SMS verification service
01/28/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
I have both already created, SMS verified battle.net accounts and also available phone numbers for SMS verification. For accounts that are already created, account email and password can be changed to anything you like. Accounts are fresh with zero hours played on. Activision name can be changed. Battle.net name be changed once for free as well. Also can provide phone numbers for sms verification. $4 USD each. PayPal F&F. discord: Enhasa#6905 Discounts for bulk purchasing.
[Selling] ⭐- INFINITY WARZONE UAV -⭐UNDETECTED CONSTANT ACTIVE UAV TOOL | 0% BAN FULL SAFE ⭐
06/06/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 33 Replies
DELETED
[Selling] Call of Duty Warzone UAV Tool + Accounts (Phone Verified)
03/12/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling Call of Duty Warzone UAV Tool and Phone Verified Accounts No Injection into the game While you`re playing No Risk getting banned. Call of Duty Warzone UAV Tool Lifetime - 30€ Call of Duty Warzone Phone Verified Account - 2€ Accepting PayPal, BTC, elite*gold, Skrill
MW3 UAV + Advanced UAV 1.9.453
12/10/2012 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
MW3 UAV + Advanced UAV 1.9.453 Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/K8wVA.png Features: -UAV -Advanced UAV UNDETECTED, use at your own risk.