Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌 EXODUS | Instant Dark Aether Tool | #1 Cheapest Tool | $29.99 per day | Undetected

Discussion on 📌 EXODUS | Instant Dark Aether Tool | #1 Cheapest Tool | $29.99 per day | Undetected within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2021, 01:16   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ive bought my cheat and to my expectations I did not get it, he won't reply to any of my messages and I want my money back, it says you get instant access to the loader but that is completely false!
Old 02/07/2021, 01:49   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5xell View Post
I am about to release the new update! The cheat has been down for a few days due to the major update but more importantly, I was integrating a spoofer in the cheat & a cleaner for all paid users, no extra charge required!
Bro any ETA when it will be available? Looking forward to purchase
Old 02/07/2021, 02:15   #18

elite*gold: 2508
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrozz View Post
Ive bought my cheat and to my expectations I did not get it, he won't reply to any of my messages and I want my money back, it says you get instant access to the loader but that is completely false!
It has been down for a few days. Releasing it pretty much right now. I literally don't even know who you're, probably due to the fact that my dm's are flooded right now.
Old 02/07/2021, 03:17   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i feel bad for the coder constantly getting spammed about his tool. he's doing his best to ensure its undetected and working
Old 02/07/2021, 05:53   #20

Cheat is now up! Integrated a spoofer & cleaner!
Old 02/07/2021, 15:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello, i bought lifetime and my key didnt works, can anyone help me? nobody respond me in support, thanks
Old 02/07/2021, 17:44   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa0l0chirivi View Post
hello, i bought lifetime and my key didnt works, can anyone help me? nobody respond me in support, thanks
PM Me on discord. I will sort it out.
Old 02/08/2021, 07:06   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi i just injected the hack as in the description says. In round 2 it started lagging and i got banned. Just used Godmode
Old 02/08/2021, 22:10   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHak View Post
Got a day access and it is the best tool I've ever used, also had issues with getting onto it at first but was resolved by support quickly and professionally. 5 stars from me
what issue did you have because i think im having the same issue.
Old 02/10/2021, 09:41   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey. would the instant camo unlocker be safe on a somewhat new account with low rank?. debating if i should buy this. thanks for answering
Old 02/10/2021, 12:40   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, tried purchasing but keep getting this error. Have contacted support no reply yet.

update: Not in the discord anymore don't know if I got kicked out or it automatically kicks you out after a certain amount of time if not verified.

Last update: ended up getting it and getting perma banned within 5 minutes
Old 02/10/2021, 17:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neng98 View Post
Hi, tried purchasing but keep getting this error. Have contacted support no reply yet.

update: Not in the discord anymore don't know if I got kicked out or it automatically kicks you out after a certain amount of time if not verified.

Last update: ended up getting it and getting perma banned within 5 minutes

This issue has been solved already in the discord, you just weren't there to read it.

The built-in spoofer has been detected so currently I sent out a new loader with no spoofer built in. 0 Bans reported so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamstermeme View Post
hey. would the instant camo unlocker be safe on a somewhat new account with low rank?. debating if i should buy this. thanks for answering
Instant camo unlocker is 100% safe!
Old 02/11/2021, 23:52   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5xell View Post
This issue has been solved already in the discord, you just weren't there to read it.

The built-in spoofer has been detected so currently I sent out a new loader with no spoofer built in. 0 Bans reported so far.

Instant camo unlocker is 100% safe!
i just got banned and then i made a new account and bought the game again after 5 min of a zombie game i got banned using the tool why ? please help me
Old 02/12/2021, 04:02   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed1191 View Post
i just got banned and then i made a new account and bought the game again after 5 min of a zombie game i got banned using the tool why ? please help me
You probably used XP.
Old 02/12/2021, 05:50   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this tool any good for Dead Ops Arcade 3?
Closed Thread

Tags
dark aether cod zombies, instant dark aether