Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COLD WAR: INSTANT DARK AETHER CAMO // INSTANT RANK // INSTANT WEAP RANK [HOSTING 24.7

Discussion on COLD WAR: INSTANT DARK AETHER CAMO // INSTANT RANK // INSTANT WEAP RANK [HOSTING 24.7 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
COLD WAR: INSTANT DARK AETHER CAMO // INSTANT RANK // INSTANT WEAP RANK [HOSTING 24.7

After profiting very much in little time just from honeyhacks ive invested 750 in a new tool lastnight for insta dark eather and TONS of other lobby features!

Until friday I am doing a exclusive offer for EPVP.

INSTANT DARK ATHER CAMO:
- 75$ (Bring a friend + 35)
You will get 5 kills per gun to max weapon level xp then it will auto cycle your weapons until all guns are complete and at the last 5th kill of each gun per cycle it is going to give u aether camo for that gun!

INSTANT RANK:
- 35$ MAX RANK + 10$ FOR A FRIEND.

INSTANT RANK AND CAMO: 100$ AND 1 FRIEND IS FREE!

lets do bizzz!!! im hosting 24.7

discord: Krucifix#7576

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅COD: Cold War / Modded XP / Rank 1000 / Maxed Level Guns / Dark Aether Camo / Cheap✅
09/25/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies
❗️Hey guys ever wanted to get into modded lobbies for COD: Cold War? Look no further as we are one of the most trusted server selling tools and selling modded zombies lobbies for your needs! ❗️ Regarding all prices and voucher please join our discord as they will be there or go to my YouTube channel to see our other vouch as we always ask our customers to vouch there and leave reviews of service link is below thanks https://youtube.com/channel/UCnG_fkpxMf76ycXCLOnN myA PICES ...
[Selling] Cold War Camo Lobbies ✅ Dark Aether ✅ No Time Limit ✅ Cheap & SAFE
12/28/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
✅Safe✅Fast Zombie Modded Camo Lobby » God mode » Unlimited Points » Unlimited Ammo » Jump Height » Give Weapon (currently removed due to bugs) » Super Speed » Solo Lobby (you get the lobby for yourself alone, no time limits!
[Buying] WTB Cold War Dark Aether Zombie Camo
12/06/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i pay with paypal need Legit Dark Aether Camo service fast fast fast i need in 1-2h :) thanks buddz cherrs pm me here :)