i like this menu alot, but i feel like i cant even use it. because for whatever reason, whenever i have the menu injected, i cant hit past 75 fps on Cold War, and its so annoying because the input lag is terrible. so even though i like the menu alot, i dont use it much because of that issue with my fps getting stuck at 75
Rare to get non lifetime keys which is probably a good thing.
But the menu works great i used for 2 months not a single issue. Run it and play. No bs was probably one of the easiest set ups and uses i have ever used.
COD COLD WAR CHEAT HAS BEEN LAUNCHED. PURCHASE @ VOIDCHEATERS.COM
Thread updated. It's ready to buy.
any news about timescale for zombies? once you or honey said he will add it back and gives further warnings for higher chances of manual detections. more transparency pls
Hello @ can you please help I have created 3 support ticket I have reach limit for hwid reset but the thing its I did not know you put a limit for hwid change I spoof my hwid after each restart so I use the hack for like 2 days Now I cant change my hwid so im lock and cant use the hack nomore I bought lifetime please let me know been a week with no support :/
Worst customer service. Seen no vis check since release, when 4 players in zombie lobby I'm not the one under "You". It gives mods to someone else lol. No communication to report bugs to on Telegram anymore since early December. Save trouble and find a provider with communication. Bought a diff service as this is non existent to support.
When are the BOCW cheats coming out? 12/17/2020 - Call of Duty - 7 Replies Anyone have an idea? If not, how long did it take for MW cheats to come out after its release?
[Selling] ShaW COD:Warzone Cheats | Cheap | Undetected | ESP, Aimbot, Radar 11/15/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies ShaW COD Warzone Cheat
A brand new, undetected, high performance, external cheat for COD Warzone
Features :
Aimbot :
Set Aimbot Key
Visual Check
[Selling] Читы для COD warzone Pom Pom Hack | Чит на Call of duty warzone | Warzone 05/04/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies Cheat for Call OF Duty Warzone (Pom Pom Hack)
===========================
Functionality:
Esp 2D Box (Circles enemies in a square )
Esp Line (Leads lines to enemies )
Esp Distance (Shows the distance to the enemy )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aim Bot (Autocontrol on the head ) - setting up the PCM or LCM
AimBot has a fairly large number of modifications built in:
• FoV (target Range ) - you can't see it!