Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed4ever

Discussion on closed4ever within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2020, 18:54   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Pretty sure timescale was removed due to bans.

Warzone is currently broken for aimbot as 8:45am PST Dec 18th. Only ESP seems to be up and running.
@

had a lot of people PM me on telegram and post on here about non-existant support, you were pretty active on here anything up? One guy was waiting 2 days, another was like over 2 weeks I believe for a simple HWID reset.

Telegram has been completely locked after the timescale bans as well so there's zero way for users to communicate except wait for updates.
You wont get any support, i have been waiting forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isram View Post
@ Hi, I would be intrested for Zombies in a force host tool who always give you the host. Is thtat doable? Greets
I argue to not buy from him as you either get no key, no hwid reset or the cheat will not work for you. Zero support as well.
Old 12/18/2020, 18:59   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
You wont get any support, i have been waiting forever.

I argue to not buy from him as you either get no key, no hwid reset or the cheat will not work for you. Zero support as well.
TBH both cheats have worked completely fine and he even has auto updates for small patches in place so you dont even have to wait, I have zero complaints about the features/cheat. I cannot complain about the cheat but I have seen many, many people say the Customer service fell off hard.

I also disagree with "getting no key" it was literally automatic delivery of key and activation for me? I didn't even have to talk to Void to be up and running was literally the smoothest provider for me.

I am known for being honest with sources on ePVP and it is 100% clear Void/Honey needs to hire another support person. You had d3skool who couldn't even reset HWIDs providing support for a telegram that balloons from like 90 members to 2,000+. It is not sustainable at all.
Old 12/18/2020, 19:17   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
TBH both cheats have worked completely fine and he even has auto updates for small patches in place so you dont even have to wait, I have zero complaints about the features/cheat. I cannot complain about the cheat but I have seen many, many people say the Customer service fell off hard.

I also disagree with "getting no key" it was literally automatic delivery of key and activation for me? I didn't even have to talk to Void to be up and running was literally the smoothest provider for me.

I am known for being honest with sources on ePVP and it is 100% clear Void/Honey needs to hire another support person. You had d3skool who couldn't even reset HWIDs providing support for a telegram that balloons from like 90 members to 2,000+. It is not sustainable at all.
tbh agreed on all of it they need more support i need a hwid reset filld out the fourm and have waited over 2 days. still no hwid reset
Old 12/18/2020, 19:24   #289 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gatorcheats aka honey does NOT care about their customers regarding both there cheats AND cracked spoofer they upcharge and I sell for $5 a key!

ATLEAST I got my $20 back for the spoofer key I purchased because I didn't back down..

here is the thread in its entirety!

Old 12/18/2020, 19:30   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSolutions View Post
gatorcheats aka honey does NOT care about their customers regarding both there cheats AND cracked spoofer they upcharge and I sell for $5 a key!

ATLEAST I got my $20 back for the spoofer key I purchased because I didn't back down..

here is the thread in its entirety!

You really don't help your case by **** talking them for "selling a cracked spoofer" then offering to sell the same thing for cheaper? They don't even sell it they just found a provider for a spoofer due to the timescale bans if someone needed it.

I agree their support is **** and it's at the point where they need to own up to it but this post is just dumb.
Old 12/18/2020, 20:04   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You really don't help your case by **** talking them for "selling a cracked spoofer" then offering to sell the same thing for cheaper? They don't even sell it they just found a provider for a spoofer due to the timescale bans if someone needed it.

I agree their support is **** and it's at the point where they need to own up to it but this post is just dumb.
my case is fine.... go find the cracked version... cant? well for $5 bux for lifetime its yours....
Old 12/18/2020, 20:27   #292 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSolutions View Post
my case is fine.... go find the cracked version... cant? well for $5 bux for lifetime its yours....
It's literally an older pasted version from UC that you are now reselling yourself so you're also a piece of ****?

Plenty of things get cracked that does not mean its the current version being sold. I do my serials by flashing my bios manually I don't use trash.
Old 12/18/2020, 21:15   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@eal cracked it a few days ago
Old 12/18/2020, 21:29   #294 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's literally an older pasted version from UC that you are now reselling yourself so you're also a piece of ****?

Plenty of things get cracked that does not mean its the current version being sold. I do my serials by flashing my bios manually I don't use trash.
good for you?
Old 12/18/2020, 21:46   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Canceled my dispute, since they finally opened the ticket system lets hope this works.
Old 12/19/2020, 03:25   #296 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HONEYHACKS HELP

when i run the exe it gives me error after i type my code in c000425
plz help i just bought life time
Old 12/19/2020, 06:49   #297 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 316
19 days NO HELP
Old 12/19/2020, 08:18   #298 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It was good at the start, after the timescale feature was removed they said all other zombie features were UD. After 22 rounds of zombies, my account was banned. After I cleaned my files + spoofed(their recommended spoofer) on a new account my new account was shadowbanned within a few games.
Old 12/19/2020, 11:51   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 297/0/0
I have received my Cold War Lifetime key but am still waiting 5 days now on MW 90 Day key. Seller is legit, support is just slow!

Update: Both keys delivered and working!
Old 12/19/2020, 12:28   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by treykus View Post
19 days NO HELP
They reset my HWID but their spoofer 100% does not work. AA has a spoofer that works (double inject) but restarting your computer and running their client changes your HWID so need another reset very annoying LOL. They definitely do reset daily though, not that I’m advocating for them in any capacity.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, call of duty, cheat, cod, hack