Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

yet another sb checker bot - fully dynamic via discord commands

Discussion on yet another sb checker bot - fully dynamic via discord commands within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yet another sb checker bot - fully dynamic via discord commands

hi, I've seen the other bot and used it for some time but I felt like it lacked some things, mainly:

- ping user only on account status change,
- setting it up via commands and ****

so I spent an hour to create this.

you can compile it easily with golang, or you can add a running bot to your server using

it only requires permissions for slash commands and sending messages.

commands:

/addaccount [account title/reference] [sso cookie]
/removeaccount [reference]
/accountlogs [reference]

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2024, 01:26   #2

how to get sso cookie for cod?
Old 03/22/2024, 05:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezz01 View Post
how to get sso cookie for cod?
Sign in on the activision website
Press F12 to open developer window
on the Console tab, paste the following:

Code:
var cookieValue = document.cookie.match(/ACT_SSO_COOKIE=([^;]+)/)[1];
console.log(cookieValue);
Press enter and it'll return your SSO cookie.

Old 03/22/2024, 21:40   #4

is this bot still working as i am unable to get any results after command
Old 03/23/2024, 02:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flasher909 View Post
is this bot still working as i am unable to get any results after command
Works for me building from source
Old 03/23/2024, 13:50   #6

the discord bot doesnt have commands
Old 03/24/2024, 02:35   #7

i have this bot setup and works fine once you figure out what all is missing from github, mine is hosted and running 24/7 i just shut it off a few moments ago to add a couple new features/commands as ive discovered a few things its needs

ive also made a similar auto checker in google sheets where you just input your sso token in a row and then hit the update button and it will retrieve the account id and date it was created and the age based off that date and even the current ban status by updating the rows color to represent its ban status.
Attached Images
File Type: gif sheetsapp.gif (547.5 KB, 31 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 16:14   #8

any vid tot to use this ? like

Old 03/26/2024, 11:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaso View Post
any vid tot to use this ? like

contact me on discord and ill help you if you need name is same on there as is here
Old 03/26/2024, 11:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by susplayer32 View Post
contact me on discord and ill help you if you need name is same on there as is here
tried to use his bot since i dont really know how to use his gh to own host it but idk how to set it up. And his bot doesn’t work no slash commands
Old 03/26/2024, 19:26   #11

Quote:
tried to use his bot since i dont really know how to use his gh to own host it but idk how to set it up. And his bot doesn’t work no slash commands
Well I don't wanna hijack the thread, but the repo works fine. Maybe the OP just needs to restart the bot. Anyway, my link is I've added an '/updateaccount' command to refresh the SSO token when it expires because without it, things get messy with removing and re-adding accounts. I'm also working on adding some other stuff too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2024, 20:44   #12

Quote:
Well I don't wanna hijack the thread, but the repo works fine. Maybe the OP just needs to restart the bot. Anyway, my link is I've added an '/updateaccount' command to refresh the SSO token when it expires because without it, things get messy with removing and re-adding accounts. I'm also working on adding some other stuff too.
thankyou ur bot is awsome
Old 03/26/2024, 21:18   #13

Quote:
thankyou ur bot is awsome

Well, not solely my bot, OP did most of the work, and I learned a lot from it, so I can't take all the credit.

I am currently working on adding a custom time interval because, as it stands now, checking and sending a message to the channel every 15 minutes can get overwhelming. I'm adding an option for when you add an account to be able to set a custom time interval. The update feature is already live.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2024, 00:59   #14

Quote:
Well, not solely my bot, OP did most of the work, and I learned a lot from it, so I can't take all the credit.

I am currently working on adding a custom time interval because, as it stands now, checking and sending a message to the channel every 15 minutes can get overwhelming. I'm adding an option for when you add an account to be able to set a custom time interval. The update feature is already live.
yea my biggest gripe with it is the 15 min part. I think it should just respond to some command, like /banned or something, or only on status change or something. Great work though!
Old 03/30/2024, 14:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by weird1ttv View Post
yea my biggest gripe with it is the 15 min part. I think it should just respond to some command, like /banned or something, or only on status change or something. Great work though!
Yeah, I'm working on that part. I just finished converting the database driver it was using from SQLite to MySQL. I also added the update account command to renew the SSO cookie once it expired.

Trust me, I've tried a few different scenarios for the update frequency as I have mine running a minimum of 15 accounts, and well, that quickly floods a channel. Discord has a lot going on with interaction permissions and things that complicate how the bot will respond. As of right now, I tried making the response as private as possible without going to DMs, but it seems I may just implement that as it would open up several options for privacy and also possibly eliminate the need for a dedicated channel altogether.