Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack wall hack free

Discussion on hack wall hack free within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack wall hack free

Removed

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2019, 16:39   #2

thanks worked fine

Old 10/11/2019, 17:22   #3

dont download! newbie scammer tries scam peoples here... he use awful and worst rats to stole your informations... Trojan njrat. This guy just make accounts and write positive comments like work fine thanks for the hack and write different languages so DONT DOWNLOAD AND PLEASE ADMIN ban him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2019, 17:40   #4

thanks bro good work worked good

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargerqt View Post
dont download! newbie scammer tries scam peoples here... he use awful and worst rats to stole your informations... Trojan njrat. This guy just make accounts and write positive comments like work fine thanks for the hack and write different languages so DONT DOWNLOAD AND PLEASE ADMIN ban him.
show ur proofs

Old 10/11/2019, 22:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolta1997 View Post
thanks bro good work worked good

show ur proofs
You need proof? Hahaha upload a video when u use the cheat. You dont write any proof you dont write any other things just a download link. Full of newbie scam with a noob rat. Iam a computer techician and a programmer i easily reversed your poor file which contain the rat and communicate with the host computer what is your pc. I can do more things if you want so delete this post and stop scamming people and stop writing other accounts its not working if someone open your **** just got infected his pc, settings file i just run in the background everytime when the pc is runing. You are a very poor guy with poor programming skills maybe you just watch youtube videos how to use rat for scamming. You know its illegal right and you can go to jail! If i reverse your **** i got all your information. Bye scammer
Old 10/11/2019, 23:11   #6

99.9% chance its a virus. Just dont download
Old 10/12/2019, 09:35   #7
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 2,243
Send me a non obfuscated version of the SETTINGS.js and we'll talk about that.
Also, you forgot to add the virustotal link.

#closed

Closed Thread

« [Release] REPZIW4| MW2 | Wallhack - Aimbot - Silent Aim - No Recoil | | - »