Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Skills in TG Cabal!

Discussion on Help With Skills in TG Cabal! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Skills in TG Cabal!

Hi there,

I started playing TG Cabal recently, and I noticed that the game is still in episode 2 with episode 3 and 4 stuffs. But that's not what I need help with. The problem is, I realised that there are some skills that are not available from the three main instructors (GD, DS, BI) I even checked the instructor in PL, but still, there are some skills which I cannot find (Aqua Vitality, Force Assault, Infernal Stigma, etc..)

Is there any way I could buy the skills? One of my friends told me that I have to finish certain quests for the skills. If so, may I ask if the quests are main quests from the storyline, or normal quests?

Sorry for being such a noob ><;;

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons
01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies
New Discovered Files ^_^ These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character Sword skills ^_^ For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
New Cabal Skills - Transcender
08/30/2010 - Cabal Online - 36 Replies
hey guys. korean version is getting these cool skills in the next update Episode 4. cant wait to get them on EU ^_^ WA and FS look so pwnage.im so glad i got all classes dual trans lvl 110 xDDD that was good quality time invested for these babies :D YouTube - New Cabal Skills - Transcender
TG-Cabal Private Gots New Trans Skills!
08/29/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
TG :: Cabal Online :: Cabal Home Page the server is off for 1-2 hours so he can add the skills :D. u have to download the Patch for the new skills but after that u Go to Port Lux instrator so id just say Type /pl2!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
SH using CE in cabal PH(what skills/speed/sleeptime you use)
07/03/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
cabal ph players!!! guyz,,what skills, speed and sleeptime you use,,that won't dc you inidicate your class to!! me a warrior i use impact and flash draw at 1.6speed and 3 sleeptime,, my skill lvl rise up alomst 6mins..