Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for experienced Developers for game developement and web network

Discussion on Searching for experienced Developers for game developement and web network within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for experienced Developers for game developement and web network

Hello there,

I've been in the business of private servers for 11 years now and i'm looking to get back in cabal. My budget is realistic and high so i am expecting experienced developers to contact me. More info on my discord ZenAndreas#7949 since i don't want to develop this thread with non sense talk. Just add me if you're a bit interested.

Please, don't add me if you have no experience and coding skills. Everybody knows how to make a cabal server checking tutorials with basic common sense knowledge.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Professional Web-Developement | PHP, JavaScript, MySQL | Cheap and Professional
06/18/2018 - Coders Trading - 19 Replies
Hallo! Ich biete euch meine Dienste im Bereich der Webentwicklung an. Dieser Service umfasst nur die Programmierung der Webseite (Backend) und nicht das designen (Frontend), da ich leider im Bereich Design nicht ganz so einfallsreich bin. Als Design könnt ihr z.b. ein kostenloses Template nehmen oder einen anderen Designer wählen, welcher das Design erstellt, in welches ich dann die Programmierung einarbeite. Zu mir: Ich habe ein großes Interesse an der Entwicklung von Webseiten und...
Programing Service -from Web Developement to Database Management and .NET application
07/27/2014 - Coders Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers Community, today I'd like to Introduce our Programing Service by Zuko', Glossypvp and Munk. Our main Languages are C#, PHP, SQL(especially MySQL and MS SQL) and Java. For a previously discussed price we can create all kind Programs or Sites you want. We can edit or create all Websites,
Searching for Web Designers and Developers
06/01/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, People. I'm looking for experienced Developers and Web Designers for my Dekaron Server. If you are interested in those positions you can come and apply in our forum. This is the forum :: Skype: zansummgg