Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CABAL CODEZERO - RELOADED

Discussion on CABAL CODEZERO - RELOADED within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL CODEZERO - RELOADED

Welcome to Cabal CodeZero: Reloaded!

The CodeZero team decided to take a look at their current server and choose to take a step back away from the original direction. We have learned a lot on the way and are here to announce something new. Reloaded, that means a new server and a wipe of our original idea. CodeZero Reloaded will be a more classic style server with some our unique additions. Like that of our Daily Rewards and Guild Shop. And plans for more after launch.

Reloaded will feature high experience rates and a normalized drop system with an improved crafting system for gear. As well we decided to step away from Force Gunner and Gladiator as it creates issues that cause too much trouble. New players will join in with Class Rank 20, Battle Mode 3 level 1 and a Titanium Starter set. We will be working on the addition of all the latest dungeons Tower of the Dead B3F (Part 1 and 2) all the way to Mirage Island. Gear can go all the way to the latest Demonite Sets as well some new custom sets we will be adding. We have updated buffs as well as upgrade skills. New starting hairstyles and faces for all characters as well new animations on some skills.

We would like to thank those players that stayed till to the end and have guided us forward with our newest creation. CodeZero will not stop, we plan to keep going as far as we can as long as we have players behind us. I would like to encourage all players old and new to give it a chance and put your previous opinions about the original server aside. This will be different from the last and more true to Cabal. We hope to capture everything you enjoy about the game in our server and keep you playing for as long as you want.

JOIN OUR CLOSE BETA TEST NOW!

JOIN OUR DISCORD

more information to follow...

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/25/2019, 04:41   #2

This owner is very unstable, always changes the server and repeats it.

My question.
Where is the classic game? whereas I see the content you write is the same as the current one. (dg / wings / items etc)
classic = cabal eps 3/8 (max mithril set), RH dungeon or whatever in that era. what classic do you mean

sorry if I said wrong. because I see you have made the server for the fourth time.

Sorry, my English is bad

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 09:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidwanT View Post
This owner is very unstable, always changes the server and repeats it.

My question.
Where is the classic game? whereas I see the content you write is the same as the current one. (dg / wings / items etc)
classic = cabal eps 3/8 (max mithril set), RH dungeon or whatever in that era. what classic do you mean

sorry if I said wrong. because I see you have made the server for the fourth time.

Sorry, my English is bad
We will not make a new server if players did not gave up. We are running the last server even with no more players. Most cabal owners made more than we did. Classic style means more like cabal style, because in our last server its very unique server that normal players are having a hard time understanding the gameplay, but we will have new content up to EPISODE 22, we have the newest dungeon too until Mirage Island, new Items, new skills.. Force Wings(Costume), new faces and hairs to select too. I hope you will give us a chance. Thank you.
Old 07/25/2019, 11:55   #4

so real money trade is going to get ban on this new server?

Old 07/25/2019, 15:35   #5

People always complain about servers restarting and owners trying to make another one. But when you have like 10-20 players online average it isn't stable to just continue like that. Will for sure give this a try. Best of luck.
Old 07/27/2019, 14:18   #6

Just noticed thread today, ****. I thought you were one of top 4 most populated srvs? Did something change last month? Didnt you have 200+ online? Feels like i am kinda behind on whats going on xd
Old 08/01/2019, 15:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Just noticed thread today, ****. I thought you were one of top 4 most populated srvs? Did something change last month? Didnt you have 200+ online? Feels like i am kinda behind on whats going on xd
i think so too. they had for sure 100+ online in may~.
Old 08/01/2019, 15:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
i think so too. they had for sure 100+ online in may~.
We decided to change how the server game play works.. Since most of new players are having a hard time learning our game play... It's hard for us to close it because we really gave our best to make the server unique as possible...

Thanks
1 User

« CABALIZER - M/H rate Server | CYBER CABAL OFFICIAL »